The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 22.00
* Allows the reader to quickly and easily grasp the math, fundamentals, and general concepts involved in astronomy. * Covers techniques for using telescopes, the challenges of amateur astrophotography, and the special problems of observing the sky at ''invisible wavelengths''. * Unlike most books on the topic, it presents general concepts first and... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 22.00
Electricity is a strong topic for McGraw-Hill, as seen with our tremendous sales figures with the TAB list. The books sell well across nearly every channel, and are extremely well received internationally. Electricity Demystified is a self-teaching guide intended for anybody who wants to get familiar with the basic concepts of electricity, be it for... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 23.00
Wondering about weather? Learn Mother Nature's secrets Meteorology Demystified presents a complete explanation of essential physical and scientific concepts before delving into a more detailed look at various weather phenomena. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 21.95
* The perfect way to keep up with the mountain of new terms and techniques facing today's hobbyist * A clearinghouse of information for hobbyists and students interested in robotics, artificial intelligence, and electronics * 400 definitions--all presented in concise, well-illustrated, non-mathematical style favored by amateur hobbyists *... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2004; US$ 21.95
Best-selling Demystified author and electronics expert Stan Gibilisco has penned the perfect introductory book for consumers, hobbyists, and students alike. Coverage includes essential topics such as current and power supplies, wireless, digital principles, measurement and monitoring, transducers and sensors, location and navigation, and more. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2004; US$ 19.95
Say goodbye to dry presentations, gruelling formulas, and abstract theories that would put Einstein to sleep, now there's an easier way to master the disciplines you really need to know Everyday Math Demystified has everything you need to know about essential mathematics, including arithmetic, ratios, and proportions, working with money, the International... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 19.95
Say goodbye to dry presentations, grueling formulas, and abstract theory that would put Einstein to sleep--now there's an easier way to master chemistry, biology, trigonometry, and geometry. McGraw-Hill's Demystified Series teaches complex subjects in a unique, easy-to-absorb manner and is designed for users without formal training, unlimited time,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 19.95
YOU DON?T HAVE TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO UNDERSTAND PHYSICS Now anyone with an interest in the physical sciences can master physics -- without formal training or drowning in a sea of complicated formulas and equations. In Physics Demystified best-selling author Stan Gibilisco offers a fun, effective, and totally painless way to learn the fundamentals... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2004; US$ 21.95
Popular science/hobbyist writer Stan Gibilisco covers every important aspect of basic (algebra-based) statistics, including: notation and jargon, describing, tables, graphs, randomness and uncertainty, probability principles, distributions, obtaining and interpreting data, correlation, causation, and more You'll be able to learn more in less time,... more...