The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 39.95
Ideal for students on all construction courses Topics presented concisely in plain language and with clear drawings Fully updated to include all revisions to Building and Construction regulations Building Construction Handbook is an authoritative reference for all construction students and professionals. It is full of detailed... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2006; US$ 36.95
Building Construction Handbook provides extensive coverage of building construction practice, processes and techniques, representing established procedures as well as those associated with recent amendments to the Building Regulations, British and European Standards and other related references. This approach, combined with the presentation of... more...
- Taylor & Francis 2004; US$ 33.95
Building Construction Handbook summarises all elements of building construction practice, techniques, components and procedures. Information is presented concisely, in a highly illustrated and accessible style. This is an essential text for all building construction students up to, and including, undergraduate level. It is an ideal resource for... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2011; US$ 43.95
Building Services Handbook summarises the application of all common elements of building services practice, technique and procedure, to provide an essential information resource for students as well as practitioners working in building services, building management and the facilities administration and maintenance sectors of the construction industry.... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2005; US$ 29.95
* Topics presented in a highly visual and understandable layout * Ideal for students on general construction or building services courses * Updated in line with the latest revised Building Regulations and Water Supply Regulations * New website resources available Building Services Handbook summarises all elements of building services practice, techniques... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2007; US$ 39.95
Building Services Handbook summarises the application of all common elements of building services practice, technique and procedure, to provide an essential information resource for students and engineers working in the industry. Information is presented in the highly illustrated and accessible style of the best-selling companion title Building Construction... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2009; US$ 35.95
* Ideal for students on general construction and building services courses * Each topic presented concisely using plain language and clear drawings * Incorporates updated references to relevant regulations and practice standards * Includes established and contemporary practice * Website resources available Building Services Handbook... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 49.95
Building Construction Handbook contains everything you need to know about the construction process. Up-to-date examples of everyday practices and processes, accompanied by detailed drawings to illustrate the construction building elements, make the Building Construction Handbook a core reference for both students and professionals. This new 8th... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 42.95
Building Construction Handbook is an authoritative reference for all students and professionals. It is full of detailed drawings that clearly illustrate the construction of building elements. The principles and processes of construction are explained with the concepts of design included where appropriate. Extensive coverage of building construction... more...