The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Naval Institute Press 2013; US$ 20.95
With a sharp eye and wry wit, Roger Hall recounts his experiences as an American Army officer assigned to the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during World War II. First published in 1957 to critical and popular acclaim, his book has become a cult favorite in intelligence circles. The story follows Hall's experiences from a junior officer fleeing... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 49.95
This volume brings together for the first time a series of studies on the social history of venereal disease in modern Europe and its former colonies. An examination of social attitudes to sexuality, class, gender, generation and race. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2005; US$ 29.95
* Topics presented in a highly visual and understandable layout * Ideal for students on general construction or building services courses * Updated in line with the latest revised Building Regulations and Water Supply Regulations * New website resources available Building Services Handbook summarises all elements of building services practice, techniques... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2007; US$ 39.95
Building Services Handbook summarises the application of all common elements of building services practice, technique and procedure, to provide an essential information resource for students and engineers working in the industry. Information is presented in the highly illustrated and accessible style of the best-selling companion title Building Construction... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2010; US$ 13.95
In 1993, archaeologists unearthed a set of ancient bamboo scrolls that contained the earliest known version of the Dao de jing . Composed more than two thousand years ago, this life-changing document offers a regimen of self-cultivation to attain personal excellence and revitalize moral behavior. Now in this luminous new translation, renowned China... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2009; US$ 35.95
* Ideal for students on general construction and building services courses * Each topic presented concisely using plain language and clear drawings * Incorporates updated references to relevant regulations and practice standards * Includes established and contemporary practice * Website resources available Building Services Handbook... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2010; Not Available
The classic story of social justice and outrageous cunning. Robin Hood, champion of the poor and oppressed, stands against the cruel power of Prince John and the brutal Sheriff of Nottingham. Taking refuge in the vast Sherwood Forest with his band of men, he remains determined to outwit his enemies. Brilliantly introduced by bestselling... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 47.95
This seventh edition of Hall and Greeno's leading textbook has been reviewed and updated in relation to the latest building and water regulations, new technology, and new legislation, and even more design calculations have been added. In addition, topics such as: alternative sources of natural energy, solar, ground source, heat pumps, renewable energy... more...