The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 46.95
Writing Your First Play provides the beginning playwright with the tools and motivation to tell a story through dramatic form. Based in a series of exercises which gradually grow more complex, the books helps the reader to understand the basic elements of drama, conflict, and action. The exercises help the reader to become increasingly sophisticated... more...
- Naval Institute Press 2013; US$ 20.95
With a sharp eye and wry wit, Roger Hall recounts his experiences as an American Army officer assigned to the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during World War II. First published in 1957 to critical and popular acclaim, his book has become a cult favorite in intelligence circles. The story follows Hall's experiences from a junior officer fleeing... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 54.95
This volume brings together for the first time a series of studies on the social history of venereal disease in modern Europe and its former colonies. It explores, from a comparative perspective, the responses of legal, medical and political authorities to the 'Great Scourge'. In particular, how such responses reflected and shaped social attitudes... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2006; US$ 29.95
* Topics presented in a highly visual and understandable layout * Ideal for students on general construction or building services courses * Updated in line with the latest revised Building Regulations and Water Supply Regulations * New website resources available Building Services Handbook summarises all elements of building services practice, techniques... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2007; US$ 39.95
Building Services Handbook summarises the application of all common elements of building services practice, technique and procedure, to provide an essential information resource for students and engineers working in the industry. Information is presented in the highly illustrated and accessible style of the best-selling companion title Building Construction... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2009; US$ 35.95
* Ideal for students on general construction and building services courses * Each topic presented concisely using plain language and clear drawings * Incorporates updated references to relevant regulations and practice standards * Includes established and contemporary practice * Website resources available Building Services Handbook... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2010; US$ 12.78
The classic story of social justice and outrageous cunning. Robin Hood, champion of the poor and oppressed, stands against the cruel power of Prince John and the brutal Sheriff of Nottingham. Taking refuge in the vast Sherwood Forest with his band of men, he remains determined to outwit his enemies. Brilliantly introduced by bestselling... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 51.95
This seventh edition of Hall and Greeno's leading textbook has been reviewed and updated in relation to the latest building and water regulations, new technology, and new legislation, and even more design calculations have been added. In addition, topics such as: alternative sources of natural energy, solar, ground source, heat pumps, renewable energy... more...