The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,757,227 members ⚫ 1,221,934 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 42.95
This book aims to demystify the principles and practice of school improvement by demonstrating how successful classroom and school improvement occurs. It outlines the conditions, strategies and approaches that promote sustainable improvement and provides an overview of the main theoretical perspectives in this area. This accessible text will be... more...
- Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2008; US$ 199.00
The e-book puts distributed leadership in the spotlight. It focuses on its origins and development of distributed leadership; it raises concerns and questions its legitimacy; it poses methodological and epistemological challenges; reviews existing and new research evidence and considers the foci for future empirical enquiry. Its prime purpose is to... more...
- Springer Netherlands 2009; US$ 139.17
This book argues that the educational environment in many countries has shifted so dramatically that we now must reconsider what we understand by educational leadership and educational leadership practice. Contributions are from the top authors in the field. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 42.95
Tomorrow?s schools will need new forms of leadership. The old hierarchical models of leadership simply do not fit any longer. We need to develop new leaders at all levels of the system if we are serious about sustaining improvement and change. But, how do we go about this? The book focuses on the why, how and what of distributed leadership by offering... more...
- SAGE Publications 2013; US$ 27.95
The benefits of distributed leadership are yours with this research-based change process. Distributed leadership?engaging the many rather than the few in school improvement?has long been a promising theory. It?s time to make it a reality. This book shows why harnessing educators? collective expertise leads to better student outcomes, and details... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 38.00
* What form of leadership promotes school improvement?. * How do schools build leadership capacity?. * How do schools sustain improvement in changing times?. This book offers a new perspective on the relationship between leadership and school improvement. It emphasises the importance of maximising the leadership capabilities of all those within the... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 44.00
It is now widely accepted that improving schools invest in teacher leadership and build the capacity for improvement by distributing leadership responsibilities to teachers. In primary, secondary and special schools, teachers are uniquely placed to influence the quality of teaching and learning and they are important gatekeepers to development and... more...
- SAGE Publications 2000; US$ 36.00
Curriculum and subject leadership in schools has recently gained substantial attention from both researchers and policy-makers. The Teacher Training Agency (TTA) has reinforced the importance of subject leadership in school improvement, proposing a new measure of such leadership competence through the creation of national subject leader standards (NPQSL).... more...