The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Penguin Publishing Group 2015; US$ 24.95
The Power Playbook is the empowering guide to forging professional success, establishing financial independence, and finding balance for a truly satisfying life. The author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Love Playbook, La La Anthony is again opening up her playbook to share her no-nonsense advice. La La is a self-made entrepreneur with... more...
- The Floating Press 1916; US$ 5.99
The quality popularly designated as "Common Sense" comprehends, according to the modern point of view, the sound judgment of mankind when reflecting upon problems of truth and conduct without bias from logical subtleties or selfish interests. It is one of Nature's priceless gifts; an income in itself, it is as valuable as its application... more...
- Oxford University Press 2012; US$ 64.80
A comprehensive classroom book that frames mathematics in a meaningful, global context, this text will support you through the 2012 syllabus changes. It includes a full set of worked questions, plus up-to-date GDC support, exam-style quesstions and more on a free CD. With over 800 pages of material plus an eBook, it has everything your students need... more...
- World Bank Publications 2012; US$ 9.99
During the 1980s and 1990s, financial sectors were theAchilles heel of economic development in Latin Americaand the Caribbean (LAC). Since then, these sectors havegrown and deepened, becoming more integrated and competitive,with new actors, markets, and instruments springing up and financialinclusion broadening. To crown these achievements, theDuring... more...
- Sound Wisdom 2015; US$ 15.99
Do you have enough money? Are you taking care of your family? Do you know what to do with the money you have? Are you rich? The truth about money might surprise you. The answers to these questions will challenge you. Financial Advisor and Certified Success Coach, Beau Henderson has a fresh new approach to wealth creation and investing. He will... more...
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 2012; US$ 14.95
"This sprawling epic novel dips heavily into the concurrent Mexican revolution and the treatment of the Mayans. Spare and beautiful, Kim's novel offers a look at the roots of the little-known tribulations of the Korean diaspora in Mexico." ? Publishers Weekly , starred and boxed review more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 54.95
* Examines how language works, accounting for its nature, its use, its study and its history * Two comprehensive indexes of Topics and Technical Terms, and Names * Carefully illustrated to explain key points in the text `This rich repository of information on all aspects of language is a must for all libraries in higher education, schools and larger... more...
- John Benjamins Publishing Company 1985; US$ 49.95
This book collects all the named laws of Indo-European, presents each in its original form and rationale and then provides an evaluation of all major attacks, revisions and exploitations, along with a full bibliography and index. Complete ? thorough ? exhaustive. more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1998; US$ 99.00
This book deals with the boundary value problems for non-regular partial differential equations in the half-plane. Efficient methods are developed for resolution of boundary value problems for improperly elliptic equations — based on the theory of analytic functions and functional analysis — having great theoretical and practical importance.... more...