The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,637,813 members ⚫ 1,169,093 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Random House Children's Books 2001; US$ 7.99
A modern-day classic and New York Times bestseller that celebrates the power of individuality and personal expression from beloved Newbery Medalist Jerry Spinelli. Stargirl. From the day she arrives at quiet Mica High in a burst of color and sound, the hallways hum with the murmur of ?Stargirl, Stargirl.? She captures Leo Borlock? s heart with... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 5.24
From renowned Newbery-winning author Jerry Spinelli comes an incredible story about how not fitting in might just lead to an incredible life. Just like other kids, Zinkoff rides his bike, hopes for snow days, and wants to be like his dad when he grows up. But Zinkoff also raises his hand with all the wrong answers, trips over his own feet, and falls... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2003; US$ 21.95 US$ 18.00
* A "must" guide containing comprehensive and straight-to-the-point advice on current issues concerning a pilot's license--from how much it costs to regulations and requirements * Fully updated, this classic bestseller provides the all-you-need to know considerations of flight training and earning a license * Chapters cover instructor and flight schools,... more...
- Touchstone 2003; US$ 15.99
An international bestseller with over five million copies in print, The Power of Positive Thinking has helped men and women around the world to achieve fulfillment in their lives through Dr. Norman Vincent Peale?s powerful message of faith and inspiration. In this phenomenal bestseller, ?written with the sole objective of helping the reader achieve... more...
- Gallery Books 2006; US$ 9.99
Ruthless tells the explosive story of Jerry Heller's alliance with Eric Wright, aka Eazy-E, one of the legends of rap music and a founding member of N.W.A., "the world's most dangerous band." As a longtime music industry superagent, Heller had the skill and insight necessary to guide N.W.A.'s cometlike rise to the top of the charts. Along the way... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 10.49
1. Stupid Secrets Withholding important information for fear of rejection 2. Stupid Egotism Asking not what you can do for the relationship but only what the relationship can do for you 3. Stupid Pettiness Making a big deal out of the small stuff 4. Stupid Power Always trying to be in control 5. Stupid Priorities Consuming all your time... more...
- Wiley 2012; US$ 33.00 US$ 23.10
Why getting results should be every nonprofit manager's first priority A nonprofit manager's fundamental job is to get results, sustained over time, rather than boost morale or promote staff development. This is a shift from the tenor of many management books, particularly in the nonprofit world. Managing to Change the World is designed to teach... more...
- Simon & Schuster 2013; US$ 26.00
In this new edition of the #1 bestseller The 17 Day Diet , Dr. Mike Moreno includes new chapters on supplements and exercise and more than 30 new recipes to help you achieve results fast and effectively. Dr. Moreno?s phenomenal bestseller The 17 Day Diet helps you shed pounds fast in a safe, effective, and lasting way. Structured around four simple... more...
- Cengage Learning PTR 2014; US$ 29.99
With Scratch 2.0, getting started in computer programming is easier and more fun than ever. And with this completely updated edition of the popular Scratch Programming for Teens, you'll learn the basics in a fast, friendly way and be sharing your creations online before you know it. Focused on the fundamentals and using the free Scratch programming... more...