The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,637,813 members ⚫ 1,169,093 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Ebury Publishing 2015; US$ 18.32
- Does your toddler refuse to go to bed at night or keep waking up? - Do you battle over getting into the car seat or push chair? - Is your child fussy about food or refuse to sit down at mealtimes? - Is getting dressed in the mornings a daily ordeal? - Does your child tantrum when things don't go his or her way? TV's trusted nanny Kathryn Mewes,... more...
- Workman Publishing Company 2014; US$ 9.95
Pursuing a dream is hard work, but the right words delivered at the right time?by people who?ve been there and done that?can give us just the motivation we need. The right words can rekindle our enthusiasm, re-energize our efforts, dispel doubt, let us know we?re not alone, and show us that the fight is worth it?and winnable. Kathryn and Ross Petras... more...
- SAGE Publications 2015; US$ 61.00 US$ 51.85
Translating Theory into Practice Globalizing Intercultural Communication: A Reader introduces students to intercultural communication within the global context, and equips them with the knowledge and understanding to grapple with the dynamic, interconnected and complex nature of intercultural relations in the world today. This... more...
- Osprey Publishing Ltd 2013; US$ 9.99
The term 'kundalini' is an ancient Sanskrit word referring to the powerful life force present in us all. The purpose of kundalini meditation is to open up this life force, helping it flow through each of the seven chakras, the energetic centres of the body. When kundalini is fully awakened you will feel amazing levels of energy with electric-like... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 67.95
In the 1970s, two events in particular, the William Tyndale School and James Callaghan's Ruskin speech, generated extensive media coverage and political activity and became 'watersheds' along the path to political and educational reform. This has shaped the system of school and governments in the 1990s. This book revisits Tyndale and Ruskin and examines... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2004; US$ 52.95
Embracing the Witch and the Goddess is a detailed survey of present-day feminist witches in New Zealand. It examines the attraction of witchcraft for its practitioners, and explores witches' rituals, views and beliefs about how magic works. The book provides a detailed portrait of an undocumented section of the growing neo-pagan movement, and compares... more...
- Palgrave Macmillan 1999; US$ 205.00
This book provides a broad, analytical study of Bangladesh's relationship with India and Pakistan between 1975 and 1990. Bangladesh's role in South Asian international relations has tended to be overlooked and underestimated. The book reveals the complexity of the relationship between Bangladesh, India and Pakistan. more...
- University of California Press 2003; US$ 15.95 US$ 12.76
Adding her stimulating and finely framed ethnography to recent work in the anthropology of the senses, Kathryn Geurts investigates the cultural meaning system and resulting sensorium of Anlo-Ewe-speaking people in southeastern Ghana. Geurts discovered that the five-senses model has little relevance in Anlo culture, where balance is a sense, and balancing... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2000; US$ 36.00 US$ 29.52
An exploration of the complex relationship between myth and philosophy in writings by Greek intellectuals. more...