The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Bloomsbury Publishing 2013; US$ 12.99
Tracing Anne Frank's life from an early childhood in an assimilated family to her adolescence in German-occupied Amsterdam, Melissa Müller's biography, originally published in 1998, follows her life right up until her desperate end in Bergen Belsen. This updated edition includes the five missing pages from Anne Frank's diary, a number of new photographs,... more...
- Boydell & Brewer 2015; US$ 99.00
An examination of the complex network of relationships and identity between England, Scotland and France in the thirteenth century. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 49.95
Psychology has had a number of things to say about black and coloured people, none of them favourable, and most of which have reinforced stereotyped and derogatory images. Beyond the Masks is a readable account of black psychology, exploring key theoretical issues in race and gender. In it, Amina Mama examines the history of racist psychology, and... more...
- Hatherleigh Press 2014; US$ 9.99
Following the life and doings of Mama Zipporah, a modern day saint, Mother to the Motherless is the memoir of an incredible woman's inspiring true story of rising from the depths of abuse and poverty to found one of the most successful children's shelters in Kenya. The beginnings of Mama Zipporah's life were filled with violence and hardship,... more...
- Berghahn Books 2014; US$ 150.00
Our continued use of the combustion engine car in the 21st century, despite many rational arguments against it, makes it more and more difficult to imagine that transport has a sustainable future. Offering a sweeping transatlantic perspective, this book explains the current obsession with automobiles by delving deep into the motives of early car... more...
- Bloomsbury Publishing 2009; US$ 16.99
- How can I persuade my toddler to eat something other than Mini Cheddars? - Does anyone else's three-year old think they can give the new baby back if they don't like it? - My son bonked a little girl over the head at nursery today with Thomas the Tank Engine - where have we gone wrong? - Exactly when can I expect to be able to have a pee without... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 79.00
1: Corporate Financial Statements 2: Analysis of Financial Statements 3: Forecasting Annual Revenues 4: Forecasting Financial Statements 5: Forecasting Seasonal Revenues 6: Time Value of Money 7: Cash Budgeting 8: Cost of Capital 9: Profits, Leverage 10: Depreciation, Taxes 11: Capital Budgeting 12: Applications of Capital Budgeting 13: Capital Budgeting:... more...
- De Gruyter 2011; US$ 105.00
Over the past few years, an increasing number of cases have come to light in which securities transactions were erroneously concluded at non-market prices, i.e. so-called ?mistrades?. The examination considers the rights of those involved in ?mistrades? to nullify the transactions. more...