The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Cambridge University Press 1998; US$ 38.00
Provides a comprehensive introduction to the human, social and economic aspects of science and technology. It is broad, interdisciplinary and international, with a focus on Australia. The authors present complex issues in an accessible and engaging form. Invaluable for both students and teachers. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 24.99
1. Introduction. PART 1: Introduction to Specific Phobias and Their Treatment. 2. Specific Phobias: Phenomenology. 3. Specific Phobias: How do They Develop?. 4. Specific Phobias: Learning About Your Specific Phobia. PART 2: General Principles of Treatment for Specific Phobias. 5. Specific Phobias: Developing a Treatment Plan. 6. Specific Phobias: Changing... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 75.95
Second edition of successful text that takes into account recent advances in GIS development and new socioeconomic datasets including new census data. Written as an overview to GIS, it is an easy to use, non-technical introduction to the subject. more...
- Gallery Books 2006; US$ 12.95
Do you feel like putting a bullet through your head every time your boss tells you to "quarterback this one for me, champ"? Do you find yourself resisting the urge to put a chokehold on colleagues who use the phrases "on the same page" or "no-brainer" or "going forward" in a sentence? Are you often tempted to tamper with the messages on the motivational... more...
- Thorogood Publishing 2006; US$ 170.00
Helps you conform to the demands of the law; control business risks; structure the delegation of authority; develop social responsibility programmes; and adopt codes of ethics. This report is an analysis of the practical application of Corporate Governance. It guides the reader through various aspects of the Corporate Governance programme. more...
- Thorogood Publishing 2006; US$ 95.00
Analyzes the practical aspects of dealing with each of the anti-discrimination laws. This work demonstrates how to ensure that paperwork and systems comply totally with the law and provides a range of case studies to illustrate the key issues and bring them to life. more...
- Thorogood Publishing 2007; US$ 38.95
Covers various aspects of facilities administration, budgetary and expenditure control and property administration, from accommodation planning, acquisition, building works and condition survey through dilapidations, environmental considerations, health and safety and insurance to maintenance, outsourcing, privity of contract, rating, and more. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 29.95
Master the most important investing skill of all?DECISION MAKING ?De-risking your investments requires knowing that there is much you don?t know.? ?David X Martin Risk exists because of one simple fact: Decisions are always based on incomplete information. Therefore, to meet your investment goals over the long term, you must learn... more...