The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2011; US$ 19.00
Robert E. Moyer, Ph.D. , is currently an associate professor of mathematics at Southwest Minnesota State University in Marshall, Minnesota. The coauthor of four bestselling Schaum's Outlines in mathematics, he has also written math questions for the GED and the ASVAB. From 1978 to 1990 he worked with the Georgia Assessment Program that administered... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 16.95
McGraw-Hill's Conquering GMAT Math Part I: Introduction 1. The GMAT Mathematics Section 2. The Mathematics You Need to Review Part II: Item Formats 3. GMAT Problem Solving Questions 4. GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions Part III: Basic Mathematics Review 5. Number Properties 6. Arithmetic Computation 7. Algebra... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 17.00
Part I: Introduction1. GMAT Math and Integrated Reasoning2. The Math You Need to ReviewPart II: Item Formats3. Problem-solving4. Data Sufficiency5. Integrated ReasoningPart III: GMAT Math Review6. Arithmetic Computation7. Number Properties8. Algebra9. GeometryPart IV: Integrated Reasoning10. GMAT Integrated Reasoning ReviewPart V: Practice TestsGMAT... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 1999; US$ 9.95
When you don't have the time...but you still need the grade! If your life is too busy to spend hours ploughing through weighty textbooks, and you need every study minute to count, this Schaum's Easy Outline is perfect for you! This super-condensed, high-torque study guide gives you what you need to know in a fraction of the time. Super-Impact... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2008; US$ 18.95
Schaum's has Satisfied Students for 50 Years. Now Schaum's Biggest Sellers are in New Editions! For half a century, more than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them study faster, learn better, and get top grades. Now Schaum's celebrates its 50th birthday with a brand-new look, a new format with hundreds of practice problems,... more...
- R&L Education 2010; US$ 31.99
This book describes the leadership practice of professional baseball coaches as a way to illustrate situational leadership theory, offering the reader examples of leadership behavior in the four leadership frames suggested by Bolman and Deal's situational leadership theory. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 20.00
Murray Speigel, Ph.D. , was a former professor and chairman of the mathematics department at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Hartford Graduate Center. more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 20.00
1. Angles and Applications 2. Trigonometric Functions of a General Angle 3. Trigonometric Functions of an Acute Angle 4. Solutions of Right Triangles 5. Practical Applications 6. Reduction to Functions of Positive Acute Angles 7. Variation and Graphs of the Trigonometric Functions 8. Basic Relationships and Identities 9. Trigonometric Functions... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 20.00
1. Fundamental Operations with Numbers 2. Fundamental Operations with Algebraic Expressions 3. Properties of Numbers 4. Special Products 5. Factoring 6. Fractions 7. Exponents 8. Radicals 9. Simple Operations with Complex Numbers 10. Equations in General 11. Ratio, Proportion, and Variation 12. Functions and Graphs 13. Linear Equations... more...
- SAGE Publications 2013; US$ 54.00
Focusing on family violence worldwide, Family Violence From a Global Perspective: A Strengths-Based Approach draws on the expertise of authors from 16 countries representing 17 cultures to tell the story of domestic violence in their respective parts of the world. This one-of-a-kind edited collection by Sylvia M. Asay, John DeFrain, Marcee Metzger,... more...