The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 74.95
1. Disease Prevention & Health Maintenance, Michael Pignone and René Salazar 2. Common Symptoms, Ralph Gonzales and Paul L. Nadler 3. Preoperative Evaluation & Perioperative Management, Hugo Q. Cheng 4. Geriatric Disorders, C. Bree Johnston, G. Michael Harper, and C. Seth Landefeld 5. Palliative Care & Pain Management, Michael W. Rabow... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 62.95
Concise, Authoritative Answers on Every Aspect of Inpatient and Outpatient Care! Includes free access to CMDT online, a $79(U.S.) value! Now celebrating 45 years, CMDT delivers authoritative, timely coverage of more than 1,000 common diseases and disorders along with a clear synopsis of treatment and diagnosis. Utilizing a "find it now" format... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2007; US$ 72.95
The ultimate clinical companion: know what the experts know -- and make it part of your practice! In this trusted text, you'll find the most current insights into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, etiology, and treatment for over 1,000 diseases and disorders. Turn to any topic, and you'll find on-the-spot answers to your questions for both hospital... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 79.00
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD Professor of Medicine Associate Dean of Students UCSF School of Medicine San Francisco, CA Stephen J. McPhee, MD Professor of Medicine, Emeritus Division of General Internal Medicine UCSF School of Medicine San Francisco, CA Michael W. Rabow, MD Professor of Medicine Division of General Internal Medicine... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 75.00
Authors Preface 1. Disease Prevention and Health Promotion , Michael Pignone and Rene Salazar Prevention of Infectious Diseases Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease Prevention of Osteoporosis Prevention of Physical Inactivity Prevention of Overweight & Obesity Cancer Prevention Prevention of Injuries & Violence Prevention of Substance... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2011; US$ 75.00
Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insight into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic, you?ll find concise, evidence-based answers to questions about hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined clinical companion is the fastest... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 55.00
Case-based coverage of 80 must-know diseases and disorders Add the expertise of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment to your exam review! For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework,... more...