The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 20.99
1. Introduction. 2. Assessment. 3. Your Hoarding Model. 4. Planning Your Treatment. 5. Skills Training for Organizing and Solving. 6. Exposure Methods. 7. Cognitive Strategies. 8. Reducing Acquiring. 9. Preventing Relapse. Appendix - Tools. References. Readings and Resources. About the Authors. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2012; US$ 17.99
The struggle between Russia and Great Britain over Central Asia in the nineteenth century was the original "great game." But in the past quarter century, a new "great game" has emerged, pitting America against a newly aggressive Russia and a resource-hungry China, all struggling for influence over one of the volatile areas in the... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2013; US$ 26.99
The relationship people have with their possessions ranges from purely utilitarian to intensely emotional. For most people, their personal possessions provide them with a sense of security, comfort, and pleasure. However, if someone loses the ability to distinguish useful or important possessions from those that make life overly complicated, the objects... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2014; US$ 35.99
In any acute neurologic condition situations come up which generate questions about management. In a deteriorating patient there is a strain in decision making and many acute problems are hard calls. Handling Difficult Situations includes solutions for these reoccurring dilemmas. Each topic is carefully chosen and reflects clinical practice. The book... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2007; US$ 14.99
Global poverty, Paul Collier points out, is actually falling quite rapidly for about eighty percent of the world. The real crisis lies in a group of about 50 failing states, the bottom billion, whose problems defy traditional approaches to alleviating poverty. In The Bottom Billion, Collier contends that these fifty failed states pose the central challenge... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2008; US$ 19.99
Of all the styles of jazz to emerge in the twentieth century, none is more passionate, more exhilaratingly up-tempo, or more steeped in an outsider tradition than Gypsy Jazz. And there is no one more qualified to write about Gypsy Jazz than Michael Dregni, author of the acclaimed biography, Django. A vagabond music, Gypsy Jazz is played today in French... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 24.99
1. Introduction. PART 1: Introduction to Specific Phobias and Their Treatment. 2. Specific Phobias: Phenomenology. 3. Specific Phobias: How do They Develop?. 4. Specific Phobias: Learning About Your Specific Phobia. PART 2: General Principles of Treatment for Specific Phobias. 5. Specific Phobias: Developing a Treatment Plan. 6. Specific Phobias: Changing... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 22.99
Preface. 1. Dual Disorders: Addiction Combined with Depression or Bipolar Illness. 2. Understanding Addiction: Alcohol and Drug Abuse or Dependence. 3. Understanding Mood Disorders: Depression and Bipolar Illness. 4. The Recovery Process for Addiction and Mood Disorders. 5. Setting the Foundation for Dual Recovery. 6. Medications in Dual Recovery.... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2009; US$ 23.99
This workbook is designed to help you as you work together with a qualified mental health professional to overcome your depression. The program described will help you develop a set of coping strategies and skills so that you can proactively deal with depression and prevent it from compromising your quality of life. Based on the idea that depression... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 39.99
Preface 1. What is Positive Psychology? 2. Learning about Positive Psychology: Not a Spectator Sport 3. Pleasure and Positive Experience 4. Happiness 5. Positive Thinking 6. Character Strengths 7. Values 8. Interests, Abilities, and Accomplishments 9. Wellness 10. Positive Interpersonal Relationships 11. Enabling Institutions 12. The Future of Positive... more...