The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2012; US$ 34.99
The writing of the Constitution at the Constitutional Convention that met in Philadelphia in the summer of 1787 was, along with the subsequent ratification of the document in state conventions, a major watershed in U.S. history. An understanding of the plans that were offered, the conflicts that were represented, and the arguments that were made... more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2006; US$ 33.99
Practically every contemporary mainstream scientist presumes that all aspects of mind are generated by brain activity. We demonstrate the inadequacy of this picture by assembling evidence for a variety of empirical phenomena which it cannot explain. We further show that an alternative picture developed by F. W. H. Myers and William James successfully... more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2002; US$ 29.99
This new volume examines the processes of cultural exchange as they occurred in 'empire building,' looking at Early Mesopotamia, Africa, Greece, Japan, India, the Arab world, and empires in other parts of the globe. The articles draw upon a variety of disciplines from the social sciences and the humanities, a feature not often found in other readers.... more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2014; US$ 69.99
I always return to Glenn Hastedt?s text to teach students how American foreign policy is made. It has just the right amount of background and detail either for beginners with a general interest in the subject or for advanced students of politics. more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2015; US$ 23.99
1. A Midterm Course Correction, Larry J. Sabato 2. The Primaries of 2014: More Than Meets the Eye, Rhodes Cook 3. The 2014 Senate Elections?and Beyond, James Hohmann 4. The State of the House: The Midterm?s Presidential Penalty Strikes Again, Kyle Kondik 5. It?s Good to Be a Republican: The Governors? Edition, Geoffrey Skelley ... more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2015; US$ 134.99
The historical dictionary provides information on science and technology in China from the late nineteenth century to the present including: a chronology; introduction; extensive bibliography; over 700 cross-referenced dictionary entries on major scientific and technological fields and sub-fields; entries on western scholars and... more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2015; US$ 31.99
Women in Late Life explores thorny issues related to gender and aging, including ageism, cultural expectations, body image, caring at the end of life, chronic illness, Social Security, caregiving, and more. Blending personal narrative with current research, this interdisciplinary look at gender and aging is nuanced and beautifully written. ... more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2015; US$ 38.99
[A] useful classroom supplement to any of the general surveys. Its excerpts from both primary and secondary sources reflect different disciplines and include texts by Latin American authors. LaRosa and Mora introduce and contextualize these excerpts to orient the reader. The book also includes an excellent bibliography for students looking to research... more...