The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2003; US$ 14.95
Who knows a golfer best? Who?s with them every minute of every round, hears their muttering, knows whether they cheat? Their caddies, of course. So sportswriter Rick Reilly figured that he could learn a lot about the players and their game by caddying, even though he had absolutely no idea how to do it. Amazingly, some of the best golfers in the world?including... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2006; US$ 14.95
The hilarious sequel to Rick Reilly?s beloved bestselling golf novel Missing Links Life is going pretty well for Raymond ?Stick? Hart. He?s happily married to the former Ponkaquogue Municipal Golf Club assistant pro, the beauteous Cajun firecracker Dannie, raising his rambunctious son, Charlie, and getting by writing smart-mouthed greeting cards... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2010; US$ 14.95
The most popular sports columnist in America puts his life (and dignity) on the line in search of the most absurd sporting event on the planet. What is the stupidest sport in the world? Not content to pontificate from the sidelines, Rick Reilly set out on a global journey?with stops in Australia, New Zealand, Finland, Denmark, England, and even... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2010; US$ 19.00
Growing up in a bizarre cave-dwelling cult in Colorado, seven-foot, eight-inch Maurice " Slo-Mo " Finsternick knows nothing about the NBA--that is until the day he's discovered and becomes the hottest sports icon in the country. This uproariously funny satire of pro sports is Rick Reilly at his very best. The bestselling author of the classic Missing... more...
- Random House 2010; US$ 22.66
For "caddy" read confessor, punch-bag, psychotherapist, life-coach, general dogsbody, friend. It's all in a day's work for the men who carry the bag. And if you want to get behind the Pringle sweaters and PR there's no better place to be. Who knows a golfer best? Who's with them every minute of every round, hears their every word, witnesses their... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2011; US$ 15.00
Missing Links is the story of four middle-class buddies who live outside Boston and for years have been 1) utterly obsessed with golf and 2) a regular foursome at Ponkaquoque Municipal Course and Deli, not so fondly known as Ponky, the single worst golf course in America. Just adjacent to the municipal course lies the Mayflower Country Club, the... more...
- Grand Central Publishing 2007; US$ 9.99
- "The Show" is the second most widely-read column in Sports Illustrated, after Rick Reilly, who will write one of the book's introductions. Sports Illustrated has over three million subscribers, the third highest magazine circulation in the United States, and is read by 23 million adults each week. - The Best Of "The Show" will appeal to fans of Rick... more...
- Pearson Education 2001; US$ 49.99
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version. Voice Application Development with Voice XML works from an application-centric approach, detailing how a programmer proficient in standard web application development tools and techniques can build voice-based... more...