The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,667,858 members ⚫ 1,180,414 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Cambridge University Press 2002; US$ 48.00 US$ 39.36
This revised 2002 edition considers new legislation relating to the death penalty in international law. more...
- Cambridge University Press 2004; US$ 45.00 US$ 36.90
An indispensable guide to ICC jurisdiction, operations and procedural regime, updated to include start-up preparations and US opposition. more...
- Cambridge University Press 2007; US$ 48.00 US$ 39.36
Third revised edition. more...
- Cambridge University Press 2011; US$ 48.00 US$ 39.36
This fourth edition includes recent cases and the addition of the crime of aggression to the jurisdiction of the Court. more...
- OUP Oxford 2012; US$ 26.99 US$ 23.21
As international criminal justice has grown in prominence, so have the challenges facing it. This book discusses the unresolved questions and dilemmas confronted by international war crimes courts. These include the controversies surrounding prosecutorial policy, the tension between peace and justice, and accusations of victor's justice. more...
- Cambridge University Press 2016; US$ 36.00 US$ 29.52
An authoritative introduction to international criminal law written by renowned international lawyers, judges, prosecutors, criminologists and historians. more...
- OUP Oxford 2015; US$ 299.99 US$ 257.99
The first complete article-by-article English commentary on the ECHR, with chapters devoted to each distinct provision or article, this commentary explores the substance of the rights, the workings of the Court, and the enforcement of judgements. more...