The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2003; US$ 47.95
Debates on policy concerning medical care and social welfare of the elderly become ever more pressing, and many of the assumptions on which they are based are now open to question. This study sets out to provide a historical perspective on the economic, medical, class and gender relations of the elderly, which until now have received relatively little... more...
- The Crown Publishing Group 2003; US$ 14.95
What is different about the careers of people like Lou Gerstner, the acclaimed, recently retired chairman and CEO of IBM? Or Senator Elizabeth Dole, Yahoo! COO Dan Rosensweig, and Tom Freston, chairman and CEO of MTV Networks? Why did they ascend to the top and prosper?why did they have extraordinary careers?while others equally talented never reached... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2001; US$ 210.00
Completion of the first phase of the Human Genome Project has presented scientists with a mountain of new information. The availability of all human genes and their locations is exciting, but their mechanisms of action and interaction with other genes are often unknown. Certain variations in the environment and characteristics of human genes make it... more...
- Dover Publications 2012; US$ 17.95
This text describes several computational techniques that can be applied to a variety of problems in thermo-fluid physics, multi-phase flow, and applied mechanics involving moving flow boundaries. Step-by-step discussions of numerical procedures include multiple examples that employ algorithms in problem-solving. In addition to its survey of contemporary... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 49.00
1. The Medical Interview 2. Data Gathering and Relationship Building Skills 3. The Beginning of the Interview: Patient-Centered Interviewing 4. Symptom-Defining Skills 5. The Middle of the Interview: Clinician-Centered Interviewing 6. Step 11: The End of the Interview 7. Adapting the Interview to Different Situations and Other Practical issues... more...
- Lexington Books 2015; US$ 139.99
This collection of essays, offered in honor of the distinguished career of prominent political philosophy professor Clifford Orwin, brings together internationally renowned scholars to provide a wide context and discuss various aspects of the virtue of ?humanity? through the history of political philosophy. more...
- University of Alabama Press 2010; US$ 39.95
Describes landmark free speech decisions of the Supreme Court while highlighting the issues of language, rhetoric, and communication that underlie them. At the intersection of communication and First Amendment law reside two significant questions: What is the speech we ought to protect, and why should we protect it? The 20 scholars of legal... more...