The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,637,813 members ⚫ 1,169,093 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- HarperCollins 2014; US$ 11.99
A thoroughly revised and updated edition of Thomas C. Foster's classic guide?a lively and entertaining introduction to literature and literary basics, including symbols, themes, and contexts?that shows you how to make your everyday reading experience more rewarding and enjoyable. While many books can be enjoyed for their basic stories, there are... more...
- Random House Children's Books 2009; US$ 6.99
Gary Paulsen has owned dozens of unforgettable and amazing dogs, and here are his favorites--one to a chapter. Among them are Snowball, the puppy he owned as a boy in the Philippines; Ike, his mysterious hunting companion; Electric Fred and his best friend, Pig; Dirk, the grim protector; and Josh, one of the remarkable border collies working on Paulsen's... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 29.95 US$ 24.56
* A comprehensive study guide providing pilots the answers they need to excel on their technical interview * Features nearly 1000 potential questions (and answers) that may be asked during the technical interview for pilot positions * Wide scope--ranges from light aircraft through heavy jet operations * Culled from interviewing practices of leading... more...
- Random House Children's Books 2008; US$ 6.99
WHEN YOU GROW up in a small town in the north woods, you have to make your own excitement. High spirits, idiocy, and showing off for the girls inspire Gary Paulsen and his friends to attempt: ? Shooting waterfalls in a barrel ? The first skateboarding ? Breaking the world record for speed on skis by being towed behind a souped-up car, and then .... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2009; US$ 7.99
Invite Hannibal Lecter into the palace of your mind and be invited into his mind palace in turn. Note the similarities in yours and his, the high vaulted chambers of your dreams, the shadowed halls, the locked storerooms where you dare not go, the scrap of half-forgotten music, the muffled cries from behind a wall. In one of the most eagerly anticipated... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 15.99
In Crush It!, online marketing trailblazer Gary Vaynerchuk tells business owners what they need to do to boost their sales using the internet?just as he has done to build his family?s wine store from a $4 million business to a $60 million one. Crush It! will show readers how to find their passion, then step by step how to turn it into a flourishing,... more...
- Cambridge University Press 1989; US$ 64.00 US$ 52.48
Despite its written literature, ancient Greece was in many ways an oral society. This is the first major attempt to study the implications of this view. more...