The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,629,807 members ⚫ 1,172,494 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Indiana University Press 2004; US$ 23.95
Good data, Michael Ward argues, serve to enhance a perception about life as well as to deepen an understanding of reality. This history of the UN's role in fostering international statistics in the postwar period demonstrates how statistics have shaped our understanding of the world. Drawing on well... more...
- Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. 2010; US$ 13.99
Millions of readers have been captivated by C. S. Lewis’s famed Chronicles of Narnia, but why? What is it about these seven books that makes them so appealing? For more than half a century, scholars have attempted to find the organizing key—the “secret code”—to the beloved series, but it has remained a mystery. Until... more...
- Hardie Grant Books 2011; US$ 31.78
The handy quiz book that helps you to know everything about every generation that ever lived ever. Are you a baby boomer feeling out of touch with todays modern dudes? I mean why do those Gen Ys wear their underpants so high and their jeans so low? Perhaps you are a member of Generation X, stuck like the proverbial meat in the sandwich between... more...
- Oxford University Press 2008; US$ 12.99 US$ 11.17
Michael Ward argues convincingly that medieval cosmology, a subject which fascinated Lewis throughout his life, provides the imaginative key to the seven novels. Drawing on the whole range of Lewis's writings (including previously unpublished drafts of the Chronicles ), Ward shows that the Narnia stories were designed to express the characteristics... more...
- De Vecchi Ediciones 2016; US$ 5.99
* Los expertos dicen que la teoría, comparada con la dura realidad, es un juego de niños. Pero es necesaria para aprovechar la propia experiencia.* Por esta razón nace este libro, práctico y claro, dirigido a quien busca conceptos, instrumentos y técnicas para obtener ventajas.* Ideas nuevas y eficaces, aplicadas siempre a ejemplos y casos reales,... more...
- Orion 2012; US$ 15.99
You have no memory of your past. With only a sword and a backpack to your name, you must discover your destiny in an unfamiliar world full of monsters and magic. As you guide your hero through this epic adventure, you will be choosing the danger that they face, the monsters that they fight and the treasures that they find. Every decision that you... more...
- Packt Publishing 2011; US$ 23.99
Taking the basics to the business with no-coding solutions for SharePoint 2010 using this book and eBook more...
- Oxford University Press, UK 2005; US$ 48.99 US$ 42.13
Rehabilitation medicine is a relatively new and fast growing medical specialty, which can make a real difference to a person with a disability. Most hospitals in the UK now have a rehabilitation unit and there are increasing numbers of specialist rehabilitation centres as well as community-based rehabilitation teams. This book outlines the principles... more...