The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 69.95
* Learn the end-to-end process, starting with capture from a video or audio source through to the consumer's media player * A quick-start quide to streaming media technologies * How to monetize content and protect revenue with digital rights management For broadcasters, web developers, project managers implementing streaming media systems, David Austerberry... more...
- Elsevier Science 1991; US$ 72.95
This essential book contains material presented at a September 1990 meeting organized by the Commission for Bioindicators, International Union for Biological Sciences.**A key role of the Commission for Bioindicators (IUBS) is to promote the use of bioindicators in environmental management. This means encouraging the transfer of ideas regarding potential... more...
- Elsevier Science 1992; US$ 72.95
This book addresses the techniques for modeling and integration of data provided by different sensors within robotics and knowledge sources within machine intelligence. Leaders in robotics and machine intelligence capture state-of-the-art technology in data sensor fusion and give a unified vision of the future of the field, presented from both the... more...
- Elsevier Science 1988; US$ 72.95
The chapters in this book discuss and summarize the ecological factors affecting and effecting the formation of animal social groups and thereby address one of the central issues confronting researchers and students in sociobiology. The objectives are to review what is known about the impact of ecological factors in the formation and maintenance of... more...
- Elsevier Science 1979; US$ 93.95
Enzyme Nomenclature 1978 is based upon the recommendations of the Nomenclature Committee of the International Union of Biochemistry on the Nomenclature and Classification of Enzymes.This book deals with the naming of enzymes. The text describes problems encountered in the past when individual scientists named enzymes randomly, resulting in duplication,... more...
- Elsevier Science 2001; US$ 93.95
This third edition of A Dictionary of Virology offers an authoritative, concise, and up-to-date list of all viruses affecting vertebrate species, from humans to fish. It has been completely revised since the 1997 edition to include 25% more entries, including many completely new viruses. The entries have been restructured so that all viruses are... more...
- Elsevier Science 1991; US$ 72.95
This volume contains four reviews covering subjects of interest to a broad +ange of botanists. Saxe examines the effect of polluted air on photosynthesis and stomatal function, and the use of physiological and biochemical responses for early detection of injury caused by stress and air pollution. Streeter provides and overview of the transport and... more...