The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Penguin Publishing Group 2013; US$ 16.00
* National Bestseller and winner of the 2014 International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award * Hailed by Edmund White as "a brilliant new novel" on the cover of the New York Times Book Review * Lauded by Jonathan Franzen, E. L. Doctorow and many others From a global literary star comes a prize-winning tour de force ? an intimate portrayal of the drug... more...
- Little, Brown and Company 2014; Not Available
The internationally bestselling, award-winning Japanese thriller about a child who may be the future of the human race--or the cause of its extinction. During a briefing in Washington D.C., the President is informed of a threat to national security: a three-year-old boy named Akili, who is already the smartest being on the planet. Representing... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2014; US$ 36.00
This book provides an introduction to, and demystification of, the private and public dimensions of international aviation law. more...
- Pink Flamingo Publications 2004; US$ 6.50
Danielle is rightfully proud of her firm, young body. She enjoys thinking of her future as a haughty fashion model. But Gustav, an infamous flesh trader, has other ideas. Summoned to a private modeling 'interview' at the kinky Girly Girl modeling studio, the naive Danielle soon finds herself stripped of her clothes and humiliated by the mesmerizing... more...
- Pink Flamingo Publications 2008; US$ 6.00
BDSM Erotic Romance. Successful architect Liandra Muller secretly dreams of a strong master who will love and keep her. In reality she belongs to Rave, a sadistic construction who exploits her at will. Each time she vows to resist him, but again and again he makes her crawl. Her slightest disobedience is met with the belt not to mention punishing sessions... more...
- ABC-CLIO 2015; US$ 189.00
This two-volume collection of essays addresses the Latino/a experience in present-day America, covering six major areas of importance: education, health, family, children, teens, and violence. more...
- Pen and Sword 2015; US$ 18.99
Over the years, some 20,000 books and articles have been written about Alexander the Great, the vast majority hailing him as possibly the greatest general that ever lived. Richard A. Gabriel, however, argues that, while Alexander was clearly a succesful soldier-adventurer, the evidence of real greatness is simply not there. The author presents... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2009; US$ 10.00
A final collection of poetic works by the famed Jewish resistance fighter is comprised of pieces written in the last weeks of his life while he succumbed to cancer and are the poet's testament to a life lived with unflinching honesty and courage. more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 250.00
Handbook of Biologically Active Peptides, Second Edition, is the definitive, indispensable reference for peptide researchers, biochemists, cell and molecular biologists, neuroscientists, pharmacologists, and endocrinologists. Its chapters are designed to be a source for workers in the field and enable researchers working in a specific area to examine... more...
- Elsevier Science 2011; US$ 310.00
Peptides play a crucial role in many physiological processes including actions as neurotransmitters, hormones, and antibiotics. Research has shown their importance in such fields as neuroscience, immunology, pharmacology, and cell biology. The Handbook of Biologically Active Peptides presents, for the first time, this tremendous body of knowledge... more...