The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, USA 2007; US$ 32.99
1. The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia. 2. Learn Breathing Skills and Understand Your Negative Thoughts. 3. Learning More Breathing and Thinking Skills. 4. Facing the Fear. 5. Planning for the Future more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2009; US$ 17.00
?By far the best self-help book for people with obsessions and compulsions that I have ever read. Unusually clear, exceptionally precise, and immensely practical.? ? Albert Ellis, Ph.D., author of A New Guide to Rational Living From the Trade Paperback edition. more...
- Guilford Publications 2014; US$ 87.00
This clinical reference and widely adopted text is recognized as the premier guide to understanding and treating frequently encountered psychological disorders in adults. Showcasing evidence-based psychotherapy models, the volume addresses the most pressing question asked by students and practitioners--"How do I do it?" Leading authorities present... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2014; US$ 77.99
The exponential growth of clinical psychology since the late 1960s can be measured in part by the extensive-perhaps exhaustive-literature on the subject. This proliferation of writing has continued into the new century, and the field has come to be defined as much by its many topics as its many voices. The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Psychology synthesizes... more...
- Oxford University Press 2013; US$ 35.99
The Anxiety and Related Disorders Interview Schedule for DSM-5RG (ADIS-5) Clinician Manual accompanies both the Adult and Lifetime versions of the ADIS-5 Client Interview Schedules. The interview schedules are designed to diagnose anxiety, mood, obsessive-compulsive, trauma, and related disorders (e.g., somatic symptom, substance use) and to permit... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2014; US$ 13.99
We know that stress is bad for us. We see evidence of this in the news, we hear it from our doctors, and we feel it at the end of a hectic week. Health professionals have learned that stress interferes with our lives-it increases missed work days, can lead to relationship difficulties, and can increase the risk of turning to drugs and alcohol. It has... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2012; US$ 64.99
Despite the existence of effective and economical psychological interventions for many mental disorders, the adoption of these treatments in service provision settings worldwide has lagged. A major gap persists between the development and identification of such interventions and their availability to the general public. Building upon the multidisciplinary... more...
- Oxford University Press 2004; US$ 36.99
Using a cognitive-behavioral approach, this book addresses sexuality as a part of human functioning that can be associated with joy and good interpersonal relationships, and stress and problematic interpersonal relationships. It helps individuals seeking to improve sexual relations, including those who may be experiencing sexual dysfunction. more...
- HEALTH PRESS LIMITED 2005; US$ 25.00
Evidence-based, drawing on the results of the most recent research to provide general practitioners, specialist nurses and gynaecologists with an increased understanding of the physiological and psychological effects of the menopause. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 52.99
1. Introductory Information for Therapists. 2. The Nature of Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia. 3. Learning to Record Panic and Anxiety. 4. Negative Cycles of Panic and Agoraphobia. 5. Panic Attacks are Not Harmful. 6. Establishing your Hierarchy of Agoraphobia Situations. 7. Breathing Skills. 8. Thinking Skills. 9. Facing Agoraphobic Situations. 10.... more...