The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Guilford Publications 2014; US$ 65.00
1. An Introduction to Psychological Construction, Lisa Feldman Barrett and James A. Russell I. Foundations 2. Mental Mechanisms and Psychological Construction, Mitchell Herschbach & William Bechtel 3. Ten Common Misconceptions about Psychological Construction Theories of Emotion, Lisa Feldman Barrett II. Psychological Construction Theories... more...
- University of California Press 2002; US$ 63.00
The messenger who reports important action that has occurred offstage is a familiar inhabitant of Greek tragedy. A messenger informs us about the death of Jocasta and the blinding of Oedipus, the madness of Heracles, the slaughter of Aigisthos, and the death of Hippolytus, among other important events. Despite its prevalence, this conventional figure... more...
- Penguin Publishing Group 2012; US$ 18.00
?Richly detailed, often fascinating . . . a very absorbing work of social history.? ? The Wall Street Journal "A fast-paced tour." ? The Boston Globe ? The Irish Way will be of high interest to anyone who cherishes the old industrial cities of America and, of course, the Irish story.? ? The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette ?Barrett has written... more...
- McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research 2012; US$ 59.00
This volume presents the results of archaeological excavations at Quoygrew - a settlement of farmers and fishers on the island of Westray in Orkney - and the role that this 'small world' had within the pan-European watersheds of the Middle Ages. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2011; US$ 43.95
This book investigates representations of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Hollywood films, and the synergies between Hollywood product, U.S. military/defense interests and U.S. foreign policy. As probably the best known of the many different intelligence agencies of the US, the CIA is an exceptionally well known national and international... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 95.00
This volume continues to document and summarize developments, trends, and emergent interdisciplinary research in behavioral psychopharmacology. For researchers and graduate students in psychopharmacology, behavioral pharmacology, toxicology, and the neurosciences. This seventh volume continues to document and summarize developments, trends, and emergent... more...
- Oxbow Books 2007; US$ 30.00
The environmental archaeological evidence from the site of Flixborough (in particular the animal bone assemblage) provides a series of unique insights into Anglo-Saxon life in England during the 8th to 10th centuries. The research reveals detailed evidence for the local and regional environment, many aspects of the local and regional agricultural economy,... more...
- Elsevier Science 2013; US$ 72.95
Advances in Behavioral Pharmacology, Volume 4 covers papers about the advances in behavioral pharmacology. The book presents papers on the behavioral mechanisms of drug dependence; the effects of food deprivation on drug-reinforced behavior across most types of drugs abused by humans, routes of self-administration and species; and a biobehavioral approach... more...