The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Globe Pequot Press 2015; US$ 15.99
Discovering Vintage Philadelphia is a guide to all of the city?s timeless classic spots that take you back in time. The book spotlights the charming stories that tell you what each place is like now and how it got that way. It includes indexes that let you choose the places you want to visit by neighborhood, by category, and?naturally?by era. ... more...
- Pan Macmillan UK 2010; US$ 22.72
Widely described as 'punk's poet laureate', Ian Dury is a cultural icon. With his band The Blockheads, he exploded onto the television screen in 1978, appearing on Top of the Pops with his hit single 'What a Waste', followed later that year by 'Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick'. By now Ian was thirty-six and had worked hard for many years to reach this... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2005; US$ 56.95
Using a wide-ranging variety of texts the author reviews and evaluates a broad range of approaches to textual commentary, introducing the reader to the fundamental distinction between `actual' and `virtual' worlds in critical practice. more...
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers 2003; US$ 42.95
One of the increasing number of people diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome in adulthood, Jen Birch relates her story with humour and honesty, taking us through the years of confusion that led to her diagnosis. Talking positively, Jen aims to use this new-found knowledge to inform others about the syndrome and how life can be lived to the full. more...
- How To Books 2005; US$ 17.00
Helps you with your desire to write and shows how to fulfil this desire. This book includes: visualisation techniques, flow charts, and word webs. Each of these is designed to help you to explore both your conscious and your subconscious mind and to harness your creativity with a view to developing your characters, settings, plot and dialogue. more...
- How To Books 2009; US$ 19.95
Cathy Birch is a writer, lecturer, and Jungian psychotherapist. Her impressive writing credits range from comedy material for Bob Hope, Dave Allen and The Two Ronnies to language skills textbooks, poetry, articles and short stories. more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2011; US$ 15.00
SHORTLISTED for the 2011 Man Booker Prize for Fiction A thrilling and powerful novel about a young boy lured to sea by the promise of adventure and reward, with echoes of Great Expectations, Moby-Dick, and The Voyage of the Narwhal. J amrach?s Menagerie tells the story of a nineteenth-century street urchin named Jaffy Brown. Following... more...
- Springer London 2011; US$ 289.00
- Written by a leader in the field with three expert guest contributors - Exquisitely illustrated throughout - Fully updated from the first edition with extensive new knowledge about the molecular and cellular events which underlie the response of nerves to injury, regeneration and neuropathic pain. - Includes detailed findings and long term... more...