The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- SAGE Publications 2012; US$ 36.95
Build the bridge from data collection to improved instruction Students are people?not data. How can you use assessment data to focus on reaching every student? This book shows how to develop a common language for sharing all students? progress with all teachers and leaders, and how to use ongoing assessment to inform instruction. Based on worldwide... more...
- SAGE Publications 2014; US$ 79.00
'Hands down, this is the single best textbook about social media marketing out there. This radically revised and fully updated edition is even more comprehensive, strategic, organized, visual, results-oriented and innovative than the first. If you teach or study social media marketing or digital marketing, then you need this book!' - Robert V. Kozinets,... more...
- Little, Brown and Company 2001; US$ 7.99
Terry McCaleb, the retired FBI agent who starred in the bestseller "Blood Work," is asked by the LAPD to help them investigate aseries of murders that have them baffled. They are the kind of ritualized killings McCaleb specialized in solving with the FBI, and he is reluctantly drawn from his peaceful new life back into the horror and excitement of... more...
- Grand Central Publishing 2014; Not Available
The world's most exclusive detective agency opens a new office - in Australia! With the best detectives in the business, cutting edge technology and offices around the globe, there is no investigation company quite like Private. Now, at a glittering launch party overlooking the iconic Opera House, Private Sydney throws open its doors . . . Craig... more...
- Corwin 2014; US$ 11.95
Check out EdCamp for exciting professional development that works! In this volume, discover Edcamp, a model of professional development that?s never one- size-fits-all?and always productive. In an Edcamp ?unconference,? participants create the agenda and lead sessions, drawing on individual expertise and active collaboration for real results.... more...
- Farrar, Straus and Giroux 2011; US$ 16.99
1. The authors begin with recollections of their youth, capturing the economic and political climate of the 1950s and '60s. What does "that used to be us" look like in your family's memories? 2. The book's title comes from remarks President Obama delivered at the time of the 2010 midterm elections, when Republican victories changed the balance of... more...
- Penguin Publishing Group 2014; US$ 7.99
"Enjoying pain with your pleasure is something you either get, or you don't. If you get it, then you don't really need it explained, because you know how good it feels, and if you don't get it then no amount of talking is going to convince you it makes sense." But sometimes you have to explain the unexplainable, especially if the love of your life... more...