The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Random House 2012; US$ 12.78
'The next Hunger Games' The Sunday Times ?Well written, tense, and immensely satisfying, Wool will be considered a classic for many years in the future.? WIRED 'Thrilling, thought-provoking and memorable ... one of dystopian fiction's masterpieces alongside the likes of 1984 and Brave New World .' Daily Express 'Howey's Wool is... more...
- Random House 2014; US$ 31.98
The bestselling Wool trilogy now available in one download. Includes Wool, Shift and Dust. 'The next Hunger Games' The Sunday Times Wool In a ruined and hostile landscape, in a future few have been unlucky enough to survive, a community exists in a giant underground silo. Jules is part of this community, but she is different. She dares to... more...
- Hachette Books Ireland 2015; Not Available
Six million years ago, the evolving human brain existed only to instruct our bodies to move. In Mindful Walking , psychologist Hugh O'Donovan takes us back to this very basic connection between the brain and the body - movement -- and looks at how, by focussing on the simple act of moving, we can achieve inner peace and physical well-being. Bringing... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2007; US$ 14.38
* * * S pecial 75th Anniversary Edition * * * Hugh Sebag-Montefiore's Dunkirk: Fight to the Last Man tells the story of the rescue in May 1940 of British soldiers fleeing capture and defeat by the Nazis at Dunkirk. Dunkirk was not just about what happened at sea and on the beaches. The evacuation would never have succeeded had it not... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 101.95
Using Geochemical Data brings together in one volume a wide range of ideas and methods currently used in geochemistry, providing a foundation of knowledge from which the reader can interpret, evaluate and present geochemical data. more...
- Edward Elgar Publishing 2013; US$ 60.00
This Handbook brings together energy security experts to explore the implications of framing the energy debate in security terms, both in respect of the governance of energy systems and the practices associated with energy security. The contributors expertly review and analyse the key aspects and research issues in the emerging field of energy security,... more...
- Atria Books 2015; US$ 14.00 US$ 9.99
At thirty-seven, Christine Moore had a world-class case of burnout: frustrating career, a few dead-end romances, and a less-than-perfect figure. Little did she know her life was about to change completely.... "Come out of the shadows, Christine. You've spent far too much time hiding in shadows." The man who spoke to her was gorgeous -- long sable... more...
- The Floating Press 2015; US$ 3.99
In this gripping account of battlefield exploits in the Revolutionary War, author Cyrus Townsend Brady recounts the bravery under pressure of John Seymour, who most critics agree is likely a fictionalized version of Nicholas Biddle, one of the first captains of the Continental Navy. more...