The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Hackett Publishing Company, Inc. 2013; US$ 23.95
A Reading Course in Homeric Greek, Book One, Third Edition is a revised edition of the well respected text by Frs. Schoder and Horrigan. This text provides an introduction to Ancient Greek language as found in the Greek of Homer. Covering 120 lessons, readings from Homer begin after the first 10 lessons in the book. Honor work, appendices, and vocabularies... more...
- Hackett Publishing Company, Inc. 2013; US$ 17.95
Reading Course in Homeric Greek, Book Two, Third Edition presents the Odyssey?s Books 6 and 12 in their entirety. Each lesson is a passage consisting of ten to twenty-five lines of text and includes a memorization list of frequently found words, thematic commentary in shaded boxes, and expanded and revised grammatical notes. The text also includes... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2010; US$ 15.95
An eye-opening, myth-shattering examination of what makes us fat, from acclaimed science writer Gary Taubes. In his New York Times best seller, Good Calories, Bad Calories, Taubes argued that our diet?s overemphasis on certain kinds of carbohydrates? not fats and not simply excess calories?has led directly to the obesity epidemic we face today.... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2013; US$ 7.99
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER With The Warded Man and The Desert Spear, Peter V. Brett surged to the front rank of contemporary fantasy, standing alongside giants in the field such as George R. R. Martin, Robert Jordan, and Terry Brooks. The Daylight War, the eagerly anticipated third volume in Brett?s internationally bestselling Demon Cycle,... more...
- HarperCollins Publishers 2010; Not Available
Continuing the impressive debut fantasy series from author Peter V. Brett, The Desert Spear is book two of the Demon Cycle, pulling the reader into a world of demons, darkness and heroes. more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2015; US$ 28.00
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER The first three novels in Peter V. Brett?s groundbreaking Demon Cycle series? The Warded Man, The Desert Spear , and The Daylight War ?set a new standard for heroic fantasy. The powerful saga of humans winnowed to the brink of extinction by night-stalking demons, and the survivors who fight back, has kept readers breathless... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2002; US$ 29.95
* A comprehensive study guide providing pilots the answers they need to excel on their technical interview * Features nearly 1000 potential questions (and answers) that may be asked during the technical interview for pilot positions * Wide scope--ranges from light aircraft through heavy jet operations * Culled from interviewing practices of leading... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2007; US$ 17.00
For decades we have been taught that fat is bad for us, carbohydrates better, and that the key to a healthy weight is eating less and exercising more. Yet despite this advice, we have seen unprecedented epidemics of obesity and diabetes. Taubes argues that the problem lies in refined carbohydrates, like white flour, easily digested starches, and sugars,... more...
- Random House Children's Books 2008; US$ 6.99
WHEN YOU GROW up in a small town in the north woods, you have to make your own excitement. High spirits, idiocy, and showing off for the girls inspire Gary Paulsen and his friends to attempt: ? Shooting waterfalls in a barrel ? The first skateboarding ? Breaking the world record for speed on skis by being towed behind a souped-up car, and then .... more...
- Random House Children's Books 2010; US$ 5.99
?Let?s face facts: We may be the most boring twelve-year-olds on the planet.? Henry Mosley decides that he and his pals Riley and Reed have got to liven things up. They need to go on some earth-shaking adventures and make a name for themselves. Henry is the mastermind; Riley?s the cautious researcher who?s prepared for anything. And somehow fearful... more...