The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,629,807 members ⚫ 1,172,494 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Cambridge University Press 2001; US$ 6.00 US$ 4.92
Award-winning original fiction for learners of English. At seven levels, from Starter to Advanced, this impressive selection of carefully graded readers offers exciting reading for every student's capabilities. more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2011; US$ 7.99
Lovers is pure Krantz, an intoxicating dance of love lost, stolen, and found among women and men who lure each other with potent combinations of money, talent, ambition, and passion. Chief among them is irresistible Gigi Orsini, the high-spirited, merry, adventurous creature who grew up into enchanting womanhood in Scruples Two . Now Gigi... more...
- Random House 2012; US$ 8.45
As Europe moves inexorably towards disaster during the thirties, a new generation of the Neyler family grows up. Louis Rose returns to England for his father's funeral, only to find that he has lost his mistress to his nephew. His son Simon, meanwhile, has matured and is embarking on his first love affair. Val, Simon's cousin, visits Berlin for the... more...
- Wiley 2013; US$ 22.95 US$ 19.89
China’s huge environmental challenges are significant for us all. They affect not only the health and well-being of China but the very future of the planet. In this trailblazing book, noted China specialist and environmentalist Judith Shapiro investigates China’s struggle to achieve sustainable development against a backdrop of acute... more...
- Touchstone 2003; US$ 15.99
An international bestseller with over five million copies in print, The Power of Positive Thinking has helped men and women around the world to achieve fulfillment in their lives through Dr. Norman Vincent Peale?s powerful message of faith and inspiration. In this phenomenal bestseller, ?written with the sole objective of helping the reader achieve... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 10.49
1. Stupid Secrets Withholding important information for fear of rejection 2. Stupid Egotism Asking not what you can do for the relationship but only what the relationship can do for you 3. Stupid Pettiness Making a big deal out of the small stuff 4. Stupid Power Always trying to be in control 5. Stupid Priorities Consuming all your time... more...
- Simon & Schuster 2013; US$ 26.00
In this new edition of the #1 bestseller The 17 Day Diet , Dr. Mike Moreno includes new chapters on supplements and exercise and more than 30 new recipes to help you achieve results fast and effectively. Dr. Moreno?s phenomenal bestseller The 17 Day Diet helps you shed pounds fast in a safe, effective, and lasting way. Structured around four simple... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2005; US$ 24.00 US$ 19.68
This volume offers new translations of five of Nietzsche's late works. more...
- Little, Brown Book Group 2012; US$ 14.99
Dr Beck, one of the foremost authorities in the field of Cognitive Therapy, has created a six-week plan that will help people stick with their diet, lose weight with confidence, and keep weight off for a lifetime. This program is not only based on the author's personal success and on her success with her many clients, but also on published research.... more...