The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Health Sciences 2009; US$ 245.00
Dr. Sudhansu Chokroverty-a world-recognized expert in sleep medicine-presents the third edition of Sleep Disorders Medicine for the latest developments in this rapidly expanding specialty, with coverage of neuroscience and clinical application. In addition to summarizing basic science and important technological aspects of diagnosis and treatment,... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences Spain 2011; US$ 165.35
La obra se presenta en su 3.ª ed. como un tratado sobre las enfermedades del sueño (o de medicina del sueño) que contiene una parte de conocimientos de ciencias básicas-muy importantes para conocer los fundamentos de la disciplina; una parte técnica, que abarca los aspectos técnicos de las pruebas del sueño y una parte clínica, que describe extensamente... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2010; US$ 98.99
America is a 24/7 lifestyle. This makes sleep--especially disruptions in sleep--a pressing concern for many Americans. According to the National Sleep Foundation (NSF), approximately 40 million Americans suffer from chronic sleep disorders, and an estimated 20-30 million others experience sleep-related problems. Chronic sleep disorders may also lead... more...
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 275.00
* Clinical data on groundbreaking advancements in the understanding of basic sleep science * Invaluable information on new therapies and drug protocols for sleep disorders * A state-of-the-art reference that includes the role of genetics in sleep medicine more...
- Elsevier Science 2012; US$ 275.00
* A comprehensive resource for the study of sleep science, sleep medicine, and sleep disorders * Fascinating noninvasive neuroimaging studies that demonstrate marked changes during different sleep states * A state-of-the-art reference that summarizes the clinical features and management of many of the neurological manifestations of sleep disorders more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2013; US$ 100.99
Sleep and Movement Disorders is the second edition of a successful book that was the first of its kind. Since its publication in 2002, significant progress has been made in our understanding of motor control in sleep and the relationship between sleep and movement disorders. All three editors are authorities on the subject and have assembled expert... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences 2009; US$ 120.00
Recognized international leaders in the field of restless legs syndrome bring you their expertise in this clinically-focused, practical resource. Understand the various causes of this common movement and sleep disturbance and identify the best treatment options in each case. The text provides comprehensive overviews of both pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences 2013; US$ 134.00
Effectively diagnose and manage adult and pediatric sleep disorders with help from Atlas of Sleep Medicine , the most comprehensive and detailed source of pictorial and video guidance available. A full-color design with an entirely new image collection and video segments facilitates the observation and interpretation of sleep-related events... more...