The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,508,729 members ⚫ 2,065,349 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- HarperCollins Publishers 2012; US$ 11.77
Now shortlisted for the 2012 Financial Times Business Book of the Year Award and the Wellcome Trust Book Prize, The Hour Between Dog and Wolf is a resonant exploration of economic behaviour and its consequences. more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2006; US$ 79.99
Cyclotomic fields have always occupied a central place in number theory, and the so called "main conjecture" on cyclotomic fields is arguably the deepest and most beautiful theorem known about them. It is also the simplest example of a vast array of subsequent, unproven "main conjectures'' in modern arithmetic geometry involving the arithmetic behaviour... more...
- Springer US 2006; Not Available
Perchlorate is a widespread, environmentally persistent contaminant recently discovered in U.S. groundwater and drinking water supplies. This book summarizes the most current knowledge and understandings of the extent and potential sources of perchlorate contamination, its behavior, exposure pathways in the environment, toxicology and risk assessment,... more...
- Ashgate Publishing Ltd 2012; US$ 49.95
This volume brings together prominent international scholars involved in both Western and indigenous social work across the globe including James Midgley, Linda Briskman, Alean Al-Krenawi and John R. Graham to discuss some of the most significant global trends and issues relating to indigenous and cross-cultural social work. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 56.95
Social work has been late to engage with the environmental movement. Often working with an exclusively social understanding of environment, much of the social work profession has overlooked the importance of environmental issues. However, recently, the impact of and worldwide attention to climate change, a string of natural disasters, and increased... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2015; US$ 64.00
A graduate-level account of an important recent result concerning the Riemann zeta function. more...
- Hodder Education 2015; US$ 39.98
- Gives in-depth insight into the specification - Wolinski and Coates are known for their comprehensive yet accessible style. - Ensures students can understand the real world context of what they're learning and apply their knowledge with Fact Files on real businesses. - Provides practice exercises at the end of each chapter that reflect the style... more...