The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Elsevier Science 1997; US$ 170.00
Computer simulation techniques are now having a major impact on almost all areas of the physical and biological sciences. This book concentrates on the application of these methods to inorganic materials, including topical and industrially relevant systems including zeolites and high Tc superconductors. The central theme of the book is the use of... more...
- Elsevier Science 2004; US$ 230.00
Microporous materials, including both zeolites and aluminophosphates are amongst the most fascinating classes of materials, with wide ranging important applications in catalysis, gas separation and ion exchange. The breadth of the field has, moreover, been extended in the last ten years by the discovery of the versatile and exciting ranges of mesoporous... more...
- World Scientific Publishing Company 1992; US$ 241.00
This review volume takes an indepth look at the current research done in this important area of solid state science. Although the emphasis is on modelling the properties of definite materials, perfect crystal lattices are also considered in some detail. It is noteworthy that the review articles are written by some of the best known experts in the field. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 45.95
This study broadens the conventional focus of the Great Depression to include its impact on the countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America. It covers the economic background and causes, from the international gold standard to agricultural over-production in the US. Other areas discussed include: the impact on the peasantry in developing countries;... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 48.95
Much has been written on the Indian economy but this is the first major attempt to present India's economic history as a continuous process, and to place the development of agriculture, industry and currency in a political and historical context. more...
- Springer Netherlands 2007; US$ 99.00
1. Introduction. 2. Dimensions of Health Research. 3. Dynamics of Health Research. 4. Basic Problems Besetting Clinical Research. 5. An International Comparison of Health Funding Systems. 6. A Comparison of the Range and Problem-Solving Abilities of Different Sets of Funding Instruments. 7. Problems of Public Health Research. 8. Conclusions:... more...
- Springer 2006; US$ 169.00
The aim in this graduate level text is to outline the key mathematical concepts that underpin these important questions in applied mathematics. These concepts involve discrete mathematics (particularly graph theory), optimization, computer science, and several ideas in biology. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2006; US$ 38.95
This is an essential companion to the process of decolonization ? perhaps one of the most important historical processes of the twentieth century. Examining decolonization in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and the Pacific, the Companion includes: thematic chapters a detailed chronology and thorough glossary biographies of key figures maps.... more...