The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- St. Martin's Press 2010; US$ 10.99
What if the hottest guy in the world was hiding a nameless evil, and all he wanted was you? At the start of this heart-pounding new installment of the bestselling House of Night series, Zoey's friends have her back again and Stevie Rae and the red fledglings aren't Neferet's secrets any longer. But an unexpected danger has emerged. Neferet guards... more...
- Basic Books 2013; US$ 40.00
OPTIMIZED FOR READING ON TABLETS: volume 2 of the Feynman Lectures on Physics. more...
- St. Martin's Press 2015; US$ 28.99
Alice in Chains was the first of grunge's big four - ahead of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Soundgarden - to get a gold record and achieve national recognition. With the charismatic Layne Staley behind the microphone, they became one of the most influential and successful bands to come out of the Seattle music scene. But as the band got bigger, so did its... more...
- The Floating Press 1833; US$ 2.99
Settle in for a titillating tale of illicit passion, romantic entanglement, and murder. Honore de Balzac's novella The Girl With the Golden Eyes highlights the French writer's skillful ability to convey truths about the darker nature of humanity through perfectly wrought details and observations. A must-read for fans of classic European literature,... more...
- CRC Press 2013; US$ 229.95
Describes the efficient transformation of milk into a variety of products, focusing on the changes in raw material, and intermediate and final products, as well as the interactions between products and processing equipment. The book details the procedures for ensuring processing efficiency and product quality. more...
- Elsevier Science 2009; US$ 290.00
As consumer demand for traditional carbonated drinks falls, the market for beverages with perceived health-promoting properties is growing rapidly. Formulating a nutritional, nutraceutical or functional beverage with satisfactory sensory quality and shelf-life can be challenging. This important collection reviews the key ingredients, formulation technology... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2007; US$ 14.99
1. What did you know about France's role in World War II--and the Vél d'Hiv round-up in particular--before reading Sarah's Key? How did this book teach you about, or change your impression of, this important chapter in French history? 2. Sarah's Key is composed of two interweaving story lines: Sarah's, in the past, and Julia's quest in the present... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011; US$ 109.00
This book provides an overview of concepts, methods and techniques for managing engineering and construction projects for young professionals and graduate students. It is aimed at helping newcomers to the construction industry approach project management. more...
- Hodder & Stoughton 2008; US$ 14.99
Released in 2010 as a major motion picture starring Kristin Scott Thomas. Paris, July 1942. Sarah, a ten year-old Jewish girl, is arrested by the French police in the middle of the night, along with her mother and father. Desperate to protect her younger brother, she locks him in a cupboard and promises to come back for him as soon as she can. ... more...