The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Penguin Publishing Group 2014; US$ 26.95
Praise for Big Little Lies : ?Ms. Moriarty?s long-parched fans have something new to dig into?.in ways that may give Big Little Lies even more staying power than The Husband?s Secret. ? ? The New York Times ?Funny and thrilling, page-turning but with emotional depth, Big Little Lies is a terrific follow-up to The Husband?s Secret .? ? Booklist ... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2013; US$ 12.78
'The Husband's Secret is a staggeringly brilliant novel. It is literally unputdownable' Sophie Hannah At the heart of the top ten bestselling The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty is a letter that's not meant to be read . . . Mother of three and wife of John-Paul, Cecilia discovers an old envelope in the attic. Written in her... more...
- Pan Macmillan Australia 2007; US$ 10.90
"I'll tell you something, something important. Love is a decision. Not a feeling. That's what you young people don't realise. That's why you're always off divorcing each other. No offence, dear." So decrees the formidable Connie Thrum of Scribbly Gum Island. She is the chief decision-maker of a rather unconventional family and her word is law. It's... more...
- Pan Macmillan Australia 2014; US$ 10.90
'I guess it started with the mothers.' 'It was all just a terrible misunderstanding.' 'I'll tell you exactly why it happened.' Pirriwee Public's annual school Trivia Night has ended in a shocking riot. A parent is dead. Was it murder, a tragic accident... or something else entirely? Big Little Lies is a funny, heartbreaking, challenging... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2014; US$ 18.78
* Published as BIG LITTLE LIES in Australia and the United States* Liane Moriarty, million copy selling author of The Husband's Secret brings us another addictive story of secrets and scandal. Jane hasn't lived anywhere longer than six months since her son was born five years ago. She keeps moving in an attempt to escape her past.... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2001; US$ 56.00
Investigates the history of the Allianz insurance corporation in the Nazi era. more...
- Guilford Publications 2014; US$ 65.00
1. An Introduction to Psychological Construction, Lisa Feldman Barrett and James A. Russell I. Foundations 2. Mental Mechanisms and Psychological Construction, Mitchell Herschbach & William Bechtel 3. Ten Common Misconceptions about Psychological Construction Theories of Emotion, Lisa Feldman Barrett II. Psychological Construction Theories... more...
- Fremantle Arts Centre Press 1999; US$ 6.95
A hot and happening chick's gotta be ready for action. And, boy, is Zan ready. First she's busted in flagrante delicto with Darwin, the legendary Greenie filmmaker, sending Sheehan, her arrogant schmuck of an ex, wild with jealousy - which isn't altogether a bad thing. But then she gets involved in some crazy save the whales ecotage, trashing a... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 135.00
This book takes the reader inside the charter school movement, answering such questions as: *What is a charter school? *How are charter schools different from other public schools? *What does it take to create a charter school? *What motivates the people who initiate such schools? *What lessons can be learned from the experiences of those... more...
- HarperCollins 2009; US$ 11.99
Australian triplets Lyn, Cat, and Gemma Kettle are about to turn thirty-three and one is pregnant, one has just had her life turned upside down, and one is only just keeping hers from skidding off the fast lane. Meanwhile, their divorced parents have been behaving very oddly indeed. In this family comedy by Liane Moriarty, we follow the three Kettle... more...