The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,667,858 members ⚫ 1,180,414 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2012; US$ 30.00 US$ 24.60
Maximize Your Return on Expertise Research shows a high proportion of consultants fail to deliver results on time, on budget, and on target. Rare is the project that exceeds your expectations. But help is here. The Executive's Guide to Consultants explains how to ensure that every project delivers measurable benefits every time. This book will... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences Spain 2013; US$ 120.05
* Nueva edición de la obra de referencia en Ortodoncia, consolidada internacionalmente y muy apreciada en el ámbito profesional. * Esta edición va a ser la última dirigida directamente por el Dr. Profitt, tomando ya el relevo un selecto grupo de autores para las próximas ediciones. * La obra, soberbiamente ilustrada con un gran número de dibujos... more...
- Elsevier Health Sciences 2013; US$ 171.00
Updated material on psychosocial problems in orthodontic treatment, oral function, and the relationship between injury and dental disease. Case studies throughout the text highlight the demand for orthodontic treatment, the etiology of orthodontic problems, and treatment planning for cleft lip and palate patients. NEW! Review of the contemporary... more...
- Springer New York 2006; US$ 69.99
Primary care physicians in the U.S. and abroad widely trust and use Dr. Robert Taylor's acclaimed "Family Medicine: Principles and Practice, 6/E". This derivative handbook capitalizes on that success to address clinical problems that pose diagnostic and therapeutic challenges for primary care physicians. Chapters cover the diagnosis of a multitude... more...
- Springer New York 2005; US$ 69.99
In the end, most of our patients?and also most of us clinicians? will die a cardiovascular death. During life, many will experience discomfort and disability caused by diseases of the heart and blood vessels. This book is intended to be a primer on these causes of m- bidity and mortality. This book is comprised of chapters from the sixth edition of... more...
- Springer New York 2006; US$ 69.99
This handbook is an essential guide to diagnosing and managing musculoskeletal problems and injuries in the primary care setting. It covers problems involving all areas of the skeleton and related musculature in both children and adults. more...
- Springer New York 2013; US$ 99.00
Like its predecessors, this edition of FUNDAMENTALS OF FAMILY MEDICINE will present the medical student and practitioner with common clinical problems of family practice, placing special emphasis on those problems most common in the office setting. Topics such as pregnancy, labor and delivery, common problems of the elderly, headache, hypertension,... more...
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers 1999; US$ 44.95
Authentic Movement, an exploration of the unconscious through movement, was largely defined by the work of Mary Starks Whitehouse, Janet Adler and Joan Chodorow. The basic concepts of Authentic Movement are expressed for the first time in one volume through interviews and conversations with these important figures, and their key papers. more...