The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Basic Books 2013; US$ 40.00
OPTIMIZED FOR READING ON TABLETS: volume 1 of the Feynman Lectures on Physics. more...
- Taylor & Francis 2010; US$ 64.95
All human societies in every corner of the globe engage in music. For many, it occupies a primary role. Taken collectively, these musical experiences are widely varied, hugely complex affairs. How did human beings come to be musical creatures? How and why do our bodies respond to music? Why do people have emotional responses to music? This textbook... more...
- Basic Books 2013; US$ 36.00
OPTIMIZED FOR READING ON TABLETS: volume 3 of the Feynman Lectures on Physics. more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2002; US$ 16.00
1. Fuller compares the smell of Africa to "black tea, cut tobacco, fresh fire, old sweat, young grass." She describes "an explosion of day birds . . . a crashing of wings" and "the sound of heat. The grasshoppers and crickets sing and whine. Drying grass crackles. Dogs pant." How effective is the author in drawing the reader into her world with the... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2015; US$ 48.00
This text presents statistical methods for studying causal effects and discusses how readers can assess such effects in simple randomized experiments. more...
- SAGE Publications 2014; US$ 35.95
Assessments that improve the speed and quality of learning ? fully updated for teacher teams! In this expanded, all-new edition, author Larry Ainsworth provides a system of intentionally aligned components (standards, instruction, assessments, and data analysis) that all work together to improve student learning. Readers will learn... more...
- The Floating Press 2012; US$ 3.99
W.B. Yeats was a towering figure in twentieth-century letters. Though best remembered as a poet and playwright, Yeats was insatiably curious and devoted much of his life to the study of folk literatures. This collection brings together an astounding array of Irish legends, fables, and fairy tales. more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2004; US$ 16.99
In the mid 1930s, North America's Great Plains faced one of the worst man-made environmental disasters in world history. Donald Worster's classic chronicle of the devastating years between 1929 and 1939 tells the story of the Dust Bowl in ecological as well as human terms. Now, twenty-five years after his book helped to define the new field... more...
- St. Martin's Press 2011; US$ 17.99
In the tradition of Bernard Cornwell and Ben Kane, Outlaw is a rousing historical novel that mixes legend with fact to bring to life the time, the lives and the struggles of late 12th century England. As the Henry II struggles with his rebelious children and the conflict between the Saxon nobility and the Norman conquerors continues on as bloody... more...