The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer London 2009; US$ 159.00
Contemporary Interventional Ultrasonography in Urology is a comprehensive resource for all practicising urology clinicans, as well as trainees wanting to learn the current state-of-the-art. This book offers detailed, all-inclusive reviews of every useful topic, while also significantly showing how they each fit into the grander context of urological... more...
- Springer London 2007; US$ 129.00
This compendium is written by world leaders in laparoscopic urology. The authors are drawn from various teaching urological institutions in the US and UK who have contributed their tips and tricks in performing the various urologic procedures. This is the first book to offer a compilation of the techniques of several authors. Each topic is limited... more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2005; US$ 169.00
The horizons of laparoscopic surgery are expanding, such that the overwhelming majority of abdominal urologic procedures have now been performed laparoscopically. In some of these procedures, the laparoscopic alternative has been demonstrated to be superior to its open counterpart; in others comparative analyses are ongoing; and in yet others, only... more...
- Springer London 2011; US$ 259.00
1. Written by Ahmed Al-Kandari and Inderbir Gill; two experts in the field of urologic surgery 2. Problem oriented; enables the reader to deal with tricky situations that may not be acknowledged in typical laparoscopy books 3. Real case scenarios make this book not only factual but a captivating read. 4. Many illustrations including drawings, radiological... more...
- Springer London 2012; US$ 89.95
Scar-Less Surgery: NOTES, Transumbilical, and Others is a truly multi-disciplinary title, weaving together the surgical aspects of this new technique with its application in relation to urology, the gastrointestinal tract, thoracics, obstetrics/gynecology and Skull-base trauma, among other things Contains full color illustrations Written... more...
- Springer London 2009; US$ 219.00
This utterly comprehensive work covers all of the techniques involved in uro-oncology. These techniques are widely accepted, well established, safe, standardized, reproducible, and teachable. In the last 12 years, the field of laparoscopy has evolved dramatically, and laparoscopy has become an alternative technique, overall accepted per se in the... more...
- Springer International Publishing 2014; US$ 129.00
This book will help patients and their families to better understand prostate diseases and treatment options. It follows the latest medical standards issued by the most prestigious urology associations and features informative and easy-to-understand images. more...