The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,508,729 members ⚫ 2,065,349 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 76.95
Introduction to Building provides a comprehensive introduction to various aspects of development and associated building procedures, from initial planning and design through procurement of building work, contractual arrangements and construction techniques. Now in its Fifth Edition, this popular text continues to present an authoritative overview... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 84.95
Principles of Construction is an illustrated guide to the processes involved in a building programme, from inception stage through to completion. This second edition has been updated in accordance with current Building Regulation, with the emphasis remaining on safety and the correct use of materials. Following a logical procession of concepts and... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 94.95
Building Services, Technology and Design provides a concise guide to the installation and design of principal services in domestic and commercial buildings. It covers the level 2 module of The CIOB's Education Framework and is officially sanctioned by the CIOB as the recognised text for that module. The book combines theory, design and application... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2006; US$ 29.95
* Topics presented in a highly visual and understandable layout * Ideal for students on general construction or building services courses * Updated in line with the latest revised Building Regulations and Water Supply Regulations * New website resources available Building Services Handbook summarises all elements of building services practice, techniques... more...
- Taylor & Francis 2004; US$ 33.95
Building Construction Handbook summarises all elements of building construction practice, techniques, components and procedures. Information is presented concisely, in a highly illustrated and accessible style. This is an essential text for all building construction students up to, and including, undergraduate level. It is an ideal resource for... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 46.95
The Building Construction Handbook is THE authoritative reference for all construction students and professionals. Its detailed drawings clearly illustrate the construction of building elements, and have been an invaluable guide for builders since 1988. The principles and processes of construction are explained with the concepts of design included... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2016; US$ 49.95
Ideal for students on all construction courses Topics presented concisely in plain language and with clear drawings Updated to include revisions to Building and Construction regulations The Building Construction Handbook is THE authoritative reference for all construction students and professionals. Its detailed drawings clearly illustrate... more...