The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 2012; US$ 14.95
In this thrilling installment of the Ruth Galloway mysteries, Ruth investigates a collection of Aboriginal skulls that seems to be cursed, causing people to die from a mysterious fever?one that threatens to claim Det. Inspector Harry Nelson. more...
- Pan Macmillan Australia 2009; US$ 10.90
- Take one Shakespearean tragedy: Macbeth. - Add Andy, Danny and Lisa ? the Just trio, whose madcap exploits have already delighted hundreds of thousands of readers for the last ten years. - Mix them all together to create one of the most hilarious, most dramatic, moving stories of love, Whizz Fizz, witches, murder and madness, from the bestselling... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2009; US$ 29.95
A practical overview of the skills and rationale for physical examination, Physical Examination Procedures for Advanced Nurses and Independent Prescribers: Evidence and Rationale is a useful reference for student practitioners in nursing and other non-medical prescribers and is an essential revision aid for preparation for clinical exams. Backed... more...
- British Informatics Society Limited 2012; US$ 34.99
ITIL® is a framework for IT service management and provides best management practice to meet ISO/IEC 20k. This guide introduces ITIL to Foundation Exam candidates and offers a practical understanding of IT service management. The new edition is fully updated and contains several additional processes. An ITIL® licensed product. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 83.95
Here is an introduction to the history of English writing from East and West Africa drawing on a range of texts from the slave diaspora to the post-war upsurge in African English language and literature from these regions. more...
- Counterpoint 2014; US$ 28.00
While traveling the world in order to write her award winning book Wild , Jay Griffiths became increasingly aware of the huge differences in how childhood is experienced in various cultures. One central riddle, in particular captured her imagination: why are so many children in Euro-American cultures unhappy – and why is it that children in traditional... more...
- National Geographic Society 2014; US$ 30.00
National Geographic Simply Beautiful Photographs takes readers on a spectacular visual journey through some of the most stunning photographs to be found in National Geographic's famed Image Collection. Award-winning photographer Annie Griffiths culled the images to reflect the many variations on the universal theme of beauty. Chapters are organized... more...
- HarperCollins 2014; Not Available
A sweeping, epic saga of romance and hardship, set against the dramatic backdrop of ancient Mesopotamia?perfect for fans of Cleopatra's Moon or the adult bestseller The Red Tent . In the unforgiving Mesopotamian desert where Jayden's tribe lives, betrothal celebrations abound, and tonight it is Jayden's turn to be honored. But while this union... more...