The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Random House Publishing Group 2010; US$ 16.00
In 1993, archaeologists unearthed a set of ancient bamboo scrolls that contained the earliest known version of the Dao de jing . Composed more than two thousand years ago, this life-changing document offers a regimen of self-cultivation to attain personal excellence and revitalize moral behavior. Now in this luminous new translation, renowned China... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 46.95
Writing Your First Play provides the beginning playwright with the tools and motivation to tell a story through dramatic form. Based in a series of exercises which gradually grow more complex, the books helps the reader to understand the basic elements of drama, conflict, and action. The exercises help the reader to become increasingly sophisticated... more...
- Naval Institute Press 2013; US$ 20.95
With a sharp eye and wry wit, Roger Hall recounts his experiences as an American Army officer assigned to the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during World War II. First published in 1957 to critical and popular acclaim, his book has become a cult favorite in intelligence circles. The story follows Hall's experiences from a junior officer fleeing... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2006; US$ 29.95
* Topics presented in a highly visual and understandable layout * Ideal for students on general construction or building services courses * Updated in line with the latest revised Building Regulations and Water Supply Regulations * New website resources available Building Services Handbook summarises all elements of building services practice, techniques... more...
- Penguin Books Ltd 2010; US$ 12.78
The classic story of social justice and outrageous cunning. Robin Hood, champion of the poor and oppressed, stands against the cruel power of Prince John and the brutal Sheriff of Nottingham. Taking refuge in the vast Sherwood Forest with his band of men, he remains determined to outwit his enemies. Brilliantly introduced by bestselling... more...
- Dundurn 2014; US$ 19.99
Here are fifteen fresh interpretations of Canada's founding Prime Minister, published for the occasion of the bicentennial of his birth in 1815. Well researched and crisply written by recognized scholars and specialists, the collection throws new light on Macdonald's formative role in our nation. more...
- Victoria University Press 2014; US$ 9.99
Middle Age Spread is not just a repeat of Roger Hall's earlier success. Though the comic spirit prevails again - it is a play which is bound to raise laughter - it is never at the expense of one's conviction that this is indeed how life is. more...