The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Springer Vienna 2006; US$ 49.95
Datenqualität, Genauigkeit bzw. Ungenauigkeit von Daten und anderen Informationen sind grundlegende Aspekte von Messungen und Beobachtungen, die quantitativ beschrieben werden müssen, um unrealistische Resultate von Analysen zu vermeiden. Das Buch ist für Leser geschrieben, die mit elementaren stochastischen Modellen und statistischen Verfahren... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 45.95
This study broadens the conventional focus of the Great Depression to include its impact on the countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America. It covers the economic background and causes, from the international gold standard to agricultural over-production in the US. Other areas discussed include: the impact on the peasantry in developing countries;... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2002; US$ 48.95
Much has been written on the Indian economy but this is the first major attempt to present India's economic history as a continuous process, and to place the development of agriculture, industry and currency in a political and historical context. more...
- Springer Netherlands 2007; US$ 99.00
1. Introduction. 2. Dimensions of Health Research. 3. Dynamics of Health Research. 4. Basic Problems Besetting Clinical Research. 5. An International Comparison of Health Funding Systems. 6. A Comparison of the Range and Problem-Solving Abilities of Different Sets of Funding Instruments. 7. Problems of Public Health Research. 8. Conclusions:... more...
- Springer 2006; US$ 169.00
The aim in this graduate level text is to outline the key mathematical concepts that underpin these important questions in applied mathematics. These concepts involve discrete mathematics (particularly graph theory), optimization, computer science, and several ideas in biology. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2006; US$ 38.95
This is an essential companion to the process of decolonization ? perhaps one of the most important historical processes of the twentieth century. Examining decolonization in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and the Pacific, the Companion includes: thematic chapters a detailed chronology and thorough glossary biographies of key figures maps.... more...
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc 2006; US$ 199.00
Consists of two parts. The first part - Foundations, deals with the foundations of portfolio optimization, its assumptions, approaches and the limitations when "traditional" optimization techniques are to be applied. The second part - Applications and Contributions, consists of five chapters, covering different problems in financial optimization. more...
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2007; US$ 139.00
Parallel and distributed computer systems are built to close the gap between the demand for high-performance computing and the computing power available using standalone single-processor machines. Traffic in networks connecting such systems is typically characterized by its distribution in time and space. Three approaches can be applied to determine... more...