The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, USA 2002; US$ 72.99
1. Introduction. 2. Trading Stories. Part I: The Structure of Trading. 3. The Trading Industry. 4. Orders and Order Properties. 5. Market Structures. 6. Order-Driven Market Mechanisms. 7. Brokers. Part II: The Benefits of Trade. 8. Why People Trade. 9. Good Markets. Part III: Speculators. 10. Informed Traders and Market Efficiency. 11. Order Anticipators.... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2010; US$ 48.99
Exchanges play an essential and central role in the world's economy. They epitomize transparency in the price-formation process, informing investors and disseminating vital information for the functioning of financial markets, and in so doing they represent an important source of capital for nascent and established companies alike. Even during... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 100.00
This textbook provides an up-to-date, comprehensive and fully integrated treatment of retailing as a) and industry, b) a force shaping social attitudes and contemporary culture, and c) a force for change in modern townscapes. Unlike other texts which focus on specific topics, this book provides a treatment of retailing which will appeal to geographers,... more...
- Wiley 2013; US$ 100.00
The economics background investors need to interpret global economic news distilled to the essential elements: A tool of choice for investment decision-makers. Written by a distinguished academics and practitioners selected and guided by CFA Institute, the world’s largest association of finance professionals, Economics for Investment... more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2011; US$ 28.99
Much of the common knowledge about standardized tests is simply wrong, and these misunderstandings have led to the distortion of the education of children and the judgments made about them. The Myths of Standardized Tests debunks these assumptions, proposing better ways to judge the success of our schools and offering readers suggestions for ways they... more...
- Lexington Books 2014; US$ 119.99
Despite the fractured media scape and ideological distortions, the voice from television offers important lessons and ways to understand who we are as humans and how we interact with others, both locally and globally. This book offers a global perspective on how television shapes our perception of the world. more...
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers 2005; US$ 49.99
Intelligence and the National Security Strategist: Enduring Issues and Challenges presents students with a useful anthology of published articles from diverse sources as well as original contributions to the study of intelligence. The collection includes classic perspectives from the history of warfare, views on the evolution of U.S. intelligence,... more...