The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McClelland & Stewart 2012; US$ 24.99
What causes bear attacks? When should you play dead and when should you fight an attacking bear? What do we know about black and grizzly bears and how can this knowledge be used to avoid bear attacks? And, more generally, what is the bear?s future? Bear Attacks is a thorough and unflinching landmark study of the attacks made on men and women by... more...
- Packt Publishing 2013; US$ 12.99
Get to grips with a new technology, understand what it is and what it can do for you, and then get to work with the most important features and tasks. A quick, clear, concise tutorial guide-based approach that will help you to get started with Markdown.Instant Markdown is for people who are interested in an introduction to Markdown. You will not need... more...
- De Gruyter 2010; US$ 147.00
Many recent discoveries have confirmed the importance of Orphism for ancient Greek religion, philosophy, and literature. However, its nature and role are still very controversial. The key problem of its relationship to Christianity has been discussed by ancient and modern authors from many different viewpoints, albeit too often tainted with apologetic... more...
- Greystone Books 2009; US$ 17.95
Few people have known bears as intimately as Else Poulsen has. This remarkable book reveals the many insights about bears and their emotional lives that she has gained through her years of work with them. Always approaching each bear with the same two questions in mind ? "Who are you?" and "What can I do for you?" ? Poulsen has shared in the joy... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2012; US$ 140.00
This book analyses the economic and policy relationships between China and Latin America. Key issues covered by the contributors include international trade and direct investment, empirical analysis of the complementary and intra-industry trade nature of Latin American and Chinese trade, the comparison of the production and trade of parts and components... more...
- Springer 2009; US$ 159.00
Includes the authors' own contributions to Polarization issues. more...
- Springer 2010; US$ 219.00
This volume of "Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing" contains accepted papers presented at the 3rd International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Security for Information Systems (CISIS'10), which was held in the beautiful and historic city of Leon, Spain, in November, 2010. Since its origin, the main aim of CISIS conferences... more...
- Duncker & Humblot 2012; US$ 51.30
Hauptbeschreibung Carl Schmitt (1888-1985) unterhielt zeitlebens eine beeindruckend umfangreiche Korrespondenz. Seine Briefpartner waren höchst unterschiedlich. Es zählten dazu sowohl Künstler, wie Gelehrte aller Art, insbesondere juristische Kollegen als auch sonstige Persönlichkeiten. Ein Teil seiner Korrespondenz, nämlich die mit Ernst Jünger... more...
- Wiley 2013; US$ 199.95
Part of the IFT Press series, this book reviews the myriad published information on bioactive components derived from marine foods, enabling researchers and product developers to select appropriate functional ingredients for new products. Chapters cover foods and food ingredients from both animal and plant marine sources, focusing on those... more...
Top 5 Title Results:Show all 8 Title results
- 1.Casanova Herrero, Emili; Calvo Rigual, Cesareo: Actas del XXVI Congreso Internacional de Lingüística y de Filología Románicas. Tome VII
- 2.Casanova Herrero, Emili; Calvo Rigual, Cesareo: Actas del XXVI Congreso Internacional de Lingüística y de Filología Románicas. Tome VIII
- 3.Casanova Herrero, Emili; Calvo Rigual, Cesareo: Actas del XXVI Congreso Internacional de Lingüística y de Filología Románicas. Tome I
- 4.Casanova Herrero, Emili; Calvo Rigual, Cesareo: Actas del XXVI Congreso Internacional de Lingüística y de Filología Románicas. Tome V
- 5.Casanova Herrero, Emili; Calvo Rigual, Cesareo: Actas del XXVI Congreso Internacional de Lingüística y de Filología Románicas. Tome III