The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Cambridge University Press 2012; US$ 16.00
An exciting series that covers selected topics from the Higher Level options in the IB History syllabus. more...
- Cambridge University Press 2012; US$ 52.00
This book provides a concise treatment of the core concepts of microeconomic theory at the intermediate level with calculus. more...
- The University of North Carolina Press 2010; US$ 28.00
During World War II, as the United States called on its citizens to serve in unprecedented numbers, the presence of gay Americans in the armed forces increasingly conflicted with the expanding antihomosexual policies and procedures of the military. In Coming Out Under Fire , Allan Berube examines in depth and detail these social and political confrontations?not... more...
- Random House Children's Books 2011; US$ 15.95
Never before have the facts of life been presented in such an accessible?or novel?way. Our hero is Willy, a little sperm who lives inside Mr. Browne with 300 million friends. Every day Willy practices for the Great Swimming Race. And when the day arrives, he swims faster than his 300 million friends to win the prize?a marvelous egg. Then something... more...
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2011; US$ 12.00
A new selection for the NEA?s Big Read program A compact selection of Poe?s greatest stories and poems, chosen by the National Endowment for the Arts for their Big Read program. This selection of eleven stories and seven poems contains such famously chilling masterpieces of the storyteller?s art as ?The Tell-tale Heart,? ?The Fall of the... more...
- Free Press 2012; US$ 28.00
Called ?the preeminent survey of American military history? by Russell F. Weigley, America?s foremost military historian, For the Common Defense is an essential contribution to the field of military history. This carefully researched third edition provides the most complete and current history of United States defense policy and military institutions... more...
- Belgrave House 2010; US$ 3.00
Captain Robert Monceaux, lately back from the retreat from Corunna on the Peninsula, is kicking his heels in Hounslow barracks. He rescues Lucinda Handscombe from highway robbers on Hounslow Heath, but she is determined to take control of her own destiny and is in no mood to bow to his high-handed behaviour. Regency Romance novella by Kate Allan; originally... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2004; US$ 5.95
Edgar Allan Poe remains the unsurpassed master of works of mystery and madness in this outstanding collection of Poe's prose and poetry are sixteen of his finest tales, including "The Tell-Tale Heart", "The Murders in the Rue Morgue", "The Fall of the House of Usher," "The Pit and the Pendulum," "William Wilson," "The Black Cat," "The Cask of Amontillado,"... more...
Top 2 Title Results:Show all 2 Title results
- 1.Bandle, Oscar; Braunmüller, Kurt; Jahr, Ernst Hakon; Karker, Allan; Naumann, Hans-Peter; Telemann, Ulf; Elmevik, Lennart; Widmark, Gun: The Nordic Languages. Volume 1
- 2.Bandle, Oscar; Braunmüller, Kurt; Jahr, Ernst Hakon; Karker, Allan; Naumann, Hans-Peter; Telemann, Ulf; Elmevik, Lennart; Widmark, Gun: The Nordic Languages. Volume 2