The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Oxford University Press, USA 2008; US$ 26.78
1. On Being Ethical. 2. Making Ethical Decisions and Taking Action. 3. Enforcement of Ethical Conduct. 4. Knowing Thyself: Understanding Competence and Credentials. 5. Psychotherapy I: Ethical Obligations of Psychotherapists. 6. Psychotherapy II: Techniques and Controversies. 7. The Mental Health Business: Money and Managed Care. 8. Privacy, Confidentiality... more...
- Facet Publishing 2014; US$ 82.41
Brings together some of the foremost international cataloguing practitioners and thought leaders, including Lorcan Dempsey, Emmanuelle Bermès, Marshall Breeding and Karen Calhoun, to provide an overview of the current state of the art of the library catalogue and look ahead to see what the library catalogue might become. more...
- John Hunt Publishing 2011; US$ 12.99
The place of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered people in the Christian churches is a highly controversial issue. The stance of all the mainline churches is that homosexuality is sinful and incompatible with Christianity. In seeking to respond to attacks on their lives, identities and relationships LGBT Christians have moved over recent decades... more...
- Cambridge University Press 2007; US$ 56.00
Introductory textbook for standard undergraduate courses in thermodynamics, covering important quantum behaviours, classical thermodynamics and statistical mechanics. more...
- Random House New Zealand 2013; US$ 15.09
The lively, insider story of the rise and rise of New Zealand's most successful logistics company. This is the story of a company built on the belief that with passion anything is possible. As they say at Mainfreight, 'Go anywhere as long as it is forward'.Mainfreight was founded in 1977 by the visionary Bruce Plested, who set out to make the company... more...
- Charles C Thomas 2011; US$ 34.95
This text is a clear and current description of the instructional strategies that can be immediately applied across age groups and disability labels. An evidence-based instructional methodology is provided, which has proved to be effective in teaching skills to students and adults with disabilities. Signature topics include: (1) a community-referenced... more...
- Touchstone 2013; US$ 15.99
Tyrese Gibson, multiplatinum R&B singer and movie star, and Rev Run of Run DMC and star of Run?s House present a bold , honest, and uncensored loo k into the male mind. Tyrese and Rev are unlikely best friends?Rev is married with six kids and Tyrese is a single dad still hesitant to settle down. But after an unexpected disagreement in which Rev... more...
- Pauline Books and Media 2012; US$ 1.95
Walk with Me the Way of the Cross includes the Stations of the Cross in a traditional format, with the addition of Jesus and/or God the Father speaking directly to the reader. This personal approach provides for a more personalized spiritual experience of praying the stations. Breathe new life into this timeless devotional practice! more...