The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- McGraw-Hill Education 2015; US$ 30.00
The fun, fast, and easy way to learn basic math skills and how to accurately calculate dosages Calculating the correct dose to administer to the patient can be very challenging ? unless you follow the proven approach taught in Dosage Calculations and Basic Math for Nurses Demystified . Topics are presented in the in the order in which many... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 21.00
Chapter 1: Introduction to ASP Chapter 2: Creating a Form Chapter 3: Request Object Chapter 4: Variables Chapter 5: Generating a Dynamic Web Page Chapter 7: Using Databases Chapter 8: Reading from a Database Chapter 9: Inserting, Updating and Deleting a Database Chapter 10: Session Object Chapter 11: Error Handling & Debugging ... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2005; US$ 22.00
- McGraw-Hill Education 2009; US$ 26.00
1. Hematology Tests 2. Electrolytes 3. Arterial Blood Gases Tests 4. Liver Tests 5. Cardiac Enzymes and Markers Tests 6. Serologic Tests 7. Endocrine Tests 8. Glucose Tests 9. Tumor Markers 10. Pregnancy and Genetic Tests 11. Tests for Infection 12. Renal Function Tests 13. Pancreatic and Lipid Metabolism Tests 14. Diagnostic Radiology... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2014; US$ 30.00
1. Foundation of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 2. Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders 3. Anxiety and Anxiety Disorders 4. Somatoform and Dissociative Disorders 5. Schizophrenia 6. Personality Disorders 7. Mood Disorders 8. Substance Abuse 9. Eating Disorders 10. Sleeping Disorders 11. Sexual Disorders 12. Therapeutic... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 4.99
The ideal review for your emergency nursing course More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum?s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by a renowned expert in this field, Schaum's Outline of Emergency Nursing covers what you need to know for your course and, more important, your exams. Step-by-step, the... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2013; US$ 4.99
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Fortunately, there's Schaum's. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 3.99
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow,... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2010; US$ 4.99
Study faster, learn better, and get top grades Modified to conform to the current curriculum, Schaum's Outline of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests for Nursing complements these courses in scope and sequence to help you understand its basic concepts. The book offers extra practice on topics such as guidelines for proper test preparation and... more...