The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Palgrave Macmillan 2007; US$ 110.00
This is a highly readable and comprehensive account of the regulatory state and governance. It examines both key concepts and theories and important policy domains, and utilizes comparative, historical and transnational perspectives. A critical theme is consideration of whether the regulatory state that has developed in recent decades. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2013; US$ 44.95
The main theme of this book is the relationship between capital and government in Britain, particularly the practice and organisation of capital in both national and local political processes. The chapters are primarily empirical in focus and deal with such topics as power, policy and the City of London and the role of the CBI in representing capital.... more...
- Taylor and Francis 2014; US$ 59.95
Each chapter of 3D Animation for the Raw Beginner Using Maya introduces critical aspects of the 3D animation process and presents clear and concise tutorials that link key concepts to practical Autodesk® Maya® techniques. Providing a principles-based, yet pragmatic, approach to 3D animation, this first-of-its-kind book: Describes the process... more...
- Manson Publishing Ltd 2005; US$ 19.95
This book aims to cover the specifications of the main examination boards for GCSE Double Science, GCSE Single Science and the core content of GCSE Chemistry. Where relevant, Key Stage 3 material is summarised as an introduction to GCSE topics, and is useful to teachers as a handy reference and planner. more...
- Wiley 2007; US$ 130.00
Businesses now rely almost entirely on applications and databases, causing data and storage needs to increase at astounding rates. It is therefore imperative for a company to optimize and simplify the complexity of managing its data resources. Plenty of storage products are now available, however the challenge remains for companies to proactively... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 54.99
1. Weaselly distinguished, stoatally different. 2. Hair trigger mouse traps with teeth. 3. Molt and winter whitening. 4. Body size. 5. Food. 6. Hunting behavior. 7. The impact of predation by weasels on populations of natural prey. 8. Adjustable living spaces. 9. Reproduction. 10. Populations: density and breeding success. 11. Populations: survival... more...
- Edward Elgar Publishing 2011; US$ 60.00
Higher education has entered centre-stage in the context of the knowledge economy and has been deployed in the search for economic competitiveness and social development. Against this backdrop, this highly illuminating Handbook explores worldwide convergences and divergences in national higher education systems resulting from increased global co-operation... more...