The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Guilford Publications 2011; US$ 80.00
Bringing together leading authorities, this comprehensive volume integrates the best current knowledge and treatment approaches for eating disorders in children and adolescents. The book reveals how anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and other disorders present differently developmentally and explains their potentially far-reaching impact on psychological,... more...
- Guilford Publications 2015; US$ 18.95
Tens of thousands of parents have turned to this compassionate guide for support and practical advice grounded in cutting-edge scientific knowledge. Top experts James Lock and Daniel Le Grange explain what you need to know about eating disorders, which treatments work, and why it is absolutely essential to play an active role in your teen's recovery--even... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 36.99
1. Introductory Information for Therapists. 2. Understanding Your Patients Eating Behavior. 3. Helping Your Patient Keep Track of Their Eating. 4. Educating Your Patient about Weighing Behaviors. 5. Pleasurable Alternative Activities. 6. Challenging Eating Situations: People, Places and Foods. 7. Teaching Your Patient about Problem Solving and Cognitive... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 33.99
1. Introduction. 2. Understanding Your Eating Behavior. 3. Normalizing and Keeping Track of Your Eating. 4. Weighing In. 5. Pleasurable Alternative Activities. 6. Challenging Eating Situations: People, Places and Foods. 7. Problem Solving and Cognitive Restructuring. 8. Body Image. 9. Congratulations: You're On Your Way to the O.R. 10. "What... more...
- Oxford University Press, USA 2006; US$ 19.99
Obesity has quickly become an American epidemic. If you are suffering from significant overweight and the problems that go along with it, you may be contemplating weight loss surgery. The decision to pursue weight loss surgery should not be taken lightly. There are many factors to consider. This book contains all the need-to-know information about... more...
- Guilford Publications 2012; US$ 30.00
This indispensable manual presents the leading empirically supported treatment approach for adolescents with anorexia nervosa (AN). What sets family-based treatment apart is the central role played by parents and siblings throughout therapy. The book gives practitioners a clear framework for mobilizing parents to promote their child's weight restoration... more...
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers 2008; US$ 37.95
This book analyses the key debates about the role that inspection plays in increasing public accountability and encouraging service improvement. Contributors describe current inspection methods across the key public sectors, and examine the underlying issues and tensions associated with public services inspection. more...
- Jason Aronson, Inc. 2006; US$ 94.99
This collection of essays from leading psychotherapists taps into the current literature on the efficacy of working with parents in solving their children's problems. Wachs and Jacobs focus on identifying and evaluating a variety of approaches and their effects on standard questions of attachment, identity and reflection. more...