The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,840,610 members ⚫ 1,266,180 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Baker Publishing Group 2013; US$ 13.99
Scientist and therapist helps readers understand how the power of their thoughts can help them manage stress, break unhealthy patterns, use their brains more effectively, and overcome mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual obstacles. more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2008; US$ 15.00
By the New York Times bestselling author of The Bone Clocks | Shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize | Includes a new Afterword by David Mitchell A postmodern visionary and one of the leading voices in twenty-first-century fiction, David Mitchell combines flat-out adventure, a Nabokovian love of puzzles, a keen eye for character, and a taste... more...
- Graywolf Press 2014; US$ 13.99
* Finalist for the National Book Award in Poetry * * Winner of the National Book Critics Circle Award in Poetry * Finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award in Criticism * Winner of the NAACP Image Award * Winner of the L.A. Times Book Prize * Winner of the PEN Open Book Award * ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR: The New Yorker... more...
- SAGE Publications 2011; US$ 48.00
Visual methods are becoming more popular across many subject areas in the social sciences, since the technology necessary is now so accessible. Mitchell is a big name in visual methods, and this book is an easy intro for anyone new to using visual methods. more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2014; US$ 3.99
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER ? Prepare to be swept away by a talented debut author with a passionate, powerful story to tell. They meet on a beach. . . . Abby Davis isn?t wearing a skimpy bikini or sipping umbrella drinks, not when she?s busy chasing around four little ones. And Matt McKinney isn?t looking for fun?he?s a Navy SEAL, a grown man... more...
- University of Queensland Press 2014; US$ 15.99
First published in 1986, White Women in Fiji 1835?1930: The Ruin of Empire? challenges assumptions and assertions about the role of European women in multiracial colonial societies. Author Claudia Knapman uses a combination of interviews, newspaper, and other sources to picture the lives of European women in Fiji between the 1830s and 1930s. She... more...
- Hodder & Stoughton 2015; US$ 9.99
Turn down Slade Alley - narrow, dank and easy to miss, even when you're looking for it. Find the small black iron door set into the right-hand wall. No handle, no keyhole, but at your touch it swings open. Enter the sunlit garden of an old house that doesn't quite make sense; too grand for the shabby neighbourhood, too large for the space it occupies.... more...
- Touchstone 2003; US$ 15.99
An international bestseller with over five million copies in print, The Power of Positive Thinking has helped men and women around the world to achieve fulfillment in their lives through Dr. Norman Vincent Peale?s powerful message of faith and inspiration. In this phenomenal bestseller, ?written with the sole objective of helping the reader achieve... more...