The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,578,973 members ⚫ 1,187,673 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Atria Books 2016; US$ 12.99
La guía oficial de Jugos y ejercicios para mantenerse en forma de Claudia Molina, la especialista en nutrición de Univisión y entrenadora física de Nuestra Belleza Latina . Jugosa y fit: El verdadero secreto de los jugos y ejercicios para tener un cuerpazo es una guía de jugos para vivir de una manera natural y saludable, traída a ustedes por la... more...
- Random House Publishing Group 2016; US$ 28.00
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER ? From the author of Star Wars: Lost Stars comes a thrilling novel set in the years before the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens . ?Unmissable . . . Bloodline ?s tense politics, vivid new characters, and perfectly characterized Leia make it feel as central to the Star Wars universe as one of the films.? ? Tor.com... more...
- F+W Media 2005; US$ 22.99 US$ 18.85
Claudia Nice shows you how to turn ink and watercolors into the coarse-barked trunk of an oak, or the burnished smoothness of brass, or the verdant velvet of moss. Or any of many other things. She shows you how to use dots, fine lines, brushstrokes, black and white, color—a mixture of mediums and techniques—to suggest: glass cast iron adobe and... more...
- Graywolf Press 2014; US$ 19.99
* Finalist for the National Book Award in Poetry * * Winner of the National Book Critics Circle Award in Poetry * Finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award in Criticism * Winner of the NAACP Image Award * Winner of the L.A. Times Book Prize * Winner of the PEN Open Book Award * ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR: The New Yorker... more...
- De Gruyter 2014; US$ 168.00
Spoken by as many as 50 million people in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Pashto comprises a range of widely diverging varieties. The Center for Advanced Study of Language Pashto Grammar provides a description of the language that is supported by examples presented in native orthography, Roman transcription, morpheme-by-morpheme glossing, and... more...
- Indiana University Press 2002; US$ 19.95
"Baracchi has identified pivotal points around which the Republic operates; this allows a reading of the entire text to unfold.... a very beautifully written book." -- Walter Brogan "... a work that opens new and timely vistas within the Republic.... Her approach... is thorough and rigorous." -- ... more...
- Indiana University Press 2003; US$ 27.95
When Massachusetts passed America's first comprehensive adoption law in 1851, the usual motive for taking in an unrelated child was presumed to be the need for cheap labor. But by 1929 -- the first year that every state had an adoption law -- the adoptee's main function was seen as emotional. Little... more...
- University of California Press 2013; US$ 34.95 US$ 27.96
Between 300 and 600, Christianity experienced a momentous change from persecuted cult to state religion. One of the consequences of this shift was the evolution of the role of the bishop?as the highest Church official in his city?from model Christian to model citizen. Claudia Rapp's exceptionally learned, innovative, and groundbreaking work traces... more...