The Leading eBooks Store Online
3,834,764 members ⚫ 1,265,029 ebooks
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Infobase Publishing 2005; US$ 30.00
This new series teachers students about the most important geographic concepts and shows them how people are affected by and respond to economic, social, and political forces--"at both the global and local scales. The authors are educators who have been trained to teach geography at the high school or college levels. This series meets national... more...
- Infobase Publishing 2004; US$ 30.00
Provides comprehensive overviews of Indonesia's people, geography, history, government, economy, and culture. Abundant full colour illustrations guide the reader on a voyage of discovery. Maps reflect current political boundaries. more...
- Infobase Publishing 2003; US$ 30.00
- Information-packed volumes provide comprehensive overviews of each nation's people, geography, history, government, economy, and culture - Abundant full-color illustrations guide the reader on a voyage of discovery - Maps reflect current political boundaries more...
- Infobase Publishing 2006; US$ 30.00
The information-packed volumes in this series provide comprehensive overviews of each nation's people, geography, history, government, economy, and culture. Abundant full-color illustrations guide the reader on a voyage of discovery, and maps reflect current political boundaries. Written by the most experienced professors teaching world regional... more...
- Infobase Publishing 2008; US$ 30.00
A difficult environment with a harsh Arctic climate has made life for the Finns extremely challenging. But they have overcome more than just their environment. This is the survey of the Finnish geography, history, government, economy, people, and culture. It assists student researchers in investigating this Nordic country. more...
- Infobase Publishing 2007; US$ 30.00
Thailand is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. It also faces major challenges. Prostitution, drugs, and HIV/AIDS are significant social issues. Environmental problems include deforestation, and water and air pollution. This book investigates these issues, as well as the physical, cultural and social features of this emerging nation. more...
- Infobase Publishing 2010; US$ 42.00
In the past decade, economic chaos, the War on Terror, climate change, nuclear proliferation, political divisions, and a variety of other issues have caused tension among nations and within the United States. Although America stood alone as the world's only superpower at the turn of the century, many question whether it can maintain its influential... more...
- Oxford University Press 2009; US$ 94.99