The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry...
New to eBooks.com?Learn more
- Bestsellers - This Week
- Foreign Language Study
- Bestsellers - Last 6 months
- Graphic Books
- Health & Fitness
- Political Science
- Biography & Autobiography
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Body Mind & Spirit
- House & Home
- Business & Economics
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Science Fiction
- Current Events
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Literary Fiction
- Social Science
- The Environment
- Sports & Recreation
- Family & Relationships
- Study Aids
- Folklore & Mythology
- Food and Wine
- Performing Arts
- True Crime
- Foreign Language Books
Most popular at the top
- Andrews UK 2012; US$ 21.49
An unrivalled introduction to the pioneers of educational theory that you won't be able to get through your studies without. This must-have book includes profiles on Vygotsky, Steiner, Montessori and Froebel, as well as 24 other theorists. more...
- Andrews UK 2012; US$ 21.99
This book summarises the ideas of educational theorists and psychologists of the last 60 years, from Elinor Goldschmied to Tina Bruce. It also looks at the important contemporary issues in early years education, from whether boys and girls learn differently to the role of the community in the early years setting. more...
- Hodder Education 2013; US$ 25.58
* Learn child development theories quickly and painlessly. * Apply theories to your workplace setting. * Know what to do next with your studies. Save time in your studies with Linda Pound's easy-to-read quick overviews of the main development theories in early years. If you are a Level 4/5, Foundation Degree, or undergraduate student in Early Years,... more...
- SAGE Publications 2010; US$ 46.00
Students on every childhood course study the main theories and approaches in the field, and this book conveniently brings together the work of the main theorists including Montesorri, Vygotsky and Reggio Emilia. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2015; US$ 40.95
This new and updated edition of Teaching Mathematics Creatively offers a range of strategies to enable trainee and practising teachers to take an innovative, playful and creative approach to maths teaching. It promotes creativity as a key element of practice and offers ideas to involve your students and develop knowledge, understanding and enjoyment.... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2006; US$ 44.00
Provides practical guidance for parents, teachers and other early years workers who want to give children a good start in mathematical development. Showing how competent children are as mathematicians from an early age, this book offers an overview of young children's mathematical behaviour at home and in early years settings. more...
- Taylor and Francis 2008; US$ 35.95
How can early years practitioners help young children to become not only numerate but aspiring mathematicians who love numbers, shapes and mathematical comparisons? The introduction of the Foundation Stage has led to practitioners seeking ways to teach maths which are more in line with the creative and playful ways young children learn other subjects.... more...
- McGraw-Hill Education 2011; US$ 42.00
This book explores the thinking and ideas of a range of figures and movements which have influenced the development of early childhood education. The ideas are placed in an historical context and connections between them are identified. more...
- Hodder Education 2013; Not Available
* Learn child development theories quickly and painlessly * Apply theories to your workplace setting * Know what to do next with your studies. Save time in your studies with Linda Pound's easy-to-read quick overviews of the main development theories in early years. If you are a Level 4/5, Foundation Degree, or undergraduate student in Early... more...